Extreme NAP curse with 14 spirits from BBB

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Extreme NAP curse with 14 spirits from BBB

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:02 pm

http://youcandomagick.wordpress.com/201 ... n-spirits/

Just a question about this ritual. Is it possible to perform this without knowing the actual names of my attackers? For example, would it still work just as powerfully if I were to describe my attackers instead?

<snip>
The Offensive
Armor Ritual

Mine Enemies,
Are Known to Me
And Unknown,
And Are Hidden
And Hiding
And Lurking
In the Darkness
And Shadows
And Distance,
And Are Seen
And Unseen.

Look for
And Seek out
And Get Them!
[Name Enemies]…
That Would
Harm and Hurt Me
If They Could,
And That Have
Harmed
And Hurt Me.

</snip>

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Extreme NAP curse with 14 spirits from BBB

Post#2 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes....Intent is everything....Be careful this is what you want to do. Reason I say this is because it is very powerful. BBB has a thread here on it. Other things that happen when I used BBB ritual id rather not disclose.

Edit: If you can visualize them there is your intent to curse them.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Re: Extreme NAP curse with 14 spirits from BBB

Post#3 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks.

I don't give a damn about my attackers. They can rot for all I care. Because of their actions, my mother died, and the past 20 years of my life has been ruined, plus two other family members are being affected. So yeah, I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring them down and keep them down.

However, I'd like to know if there's anything I should be aware of? I won't perform this curse until I know what the possible consequence is for me and my life. I just want to be sure that my attackers are the only ones who will suffer from this curse, and that they'll never want to try their shit on us again. To be absolutely sure I'm going to get in touch with my spirit guides to confirm this is the way to go. But, anything helpful that you guys can tell me about the effects of the NAP curse from BBB would be much appreciated.