Echoing after relaxation/meditation

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Echoing after relaxation/meditation

Post#1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi,

Just wondered if any of you have experienced this?

I was doing the basic NAP ritual earlier and when I was done with that and I got up to perform the rest of my working, I noticed that my voice sounded different. It sounded echo-y.

Just wondered what all that was about.

lefty
Practicus

Re: Echoing after relaxation/meditation

Post#2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 pm

I notice all sorts of things about my voice. Sometimes, especially early on for me, it felt rather empowering and somewhat akin to like hearing it ... disembodied might be the word, like the me hearing it was not the me saying it because that voice wasn't coming outta me :o

I don't know what to make out of it except ride it for what it is in the moment, which might only make sense to me but I've no other way to say it.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Lefty used a "near like" word: disembodied.

I had such experiences many times with diferent practices.
Appears what you felt, is just because you was in a point where you and your body was some detached, as you become just an observer.

I have an event that seems kinda funny, and it was confirmed by several people I worked with (mediums and masters of other orders I was).
Due to a simple accident, I suffered a stroke in the middle of the forehead, and with it, literally my spirit seemed to be a few inches above the body. I just noticed the body as something close, but saw all at once as if a was in a point above. All sensations were affected, my voice, what I heard, everything seemed to be at a point beyond my point of perception. My psychic skills was also greatly expanded during this period.
This lasted for many days and had to do a lot of work centering and body awareness until I return to normal.
One of the comments of a medium was my soul was near out of body.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:27 am

I have heard echos during invocations with Elubatel. Echos of long sways of wings in the room. I am not the only that has heard this. It was very loud and i could feel the pressure on my ear drums.

My voice changed also almost like my vocal cords were tight
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#5 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Well it happened again. My voice was normal when I was performing the Bornless ritual and the other ones (uncrossing, etc). As soon as I started the main invocation of the spirits I wanted to command, my voice instantly changed and sounded echo-y. Disembodied sounds about right.