Multiple spirits one ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
saurux87
Neophyte

Multiple spirits one ritual

Post#1 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Cobb seems to suggest to only use one chant per day. with that said within one ritual i have been calling multiple entities working toward the same purpose.

is this an alright thing to do? should i instead be concentrating on one at a time?

for example i will do
NAP to point a
el adon (as i saw was suggested by RAUM in a previous thread)
then i do central pilar and bornless invocation
then i called on pagiel
then on anael and jazar
dee hay thooth
closng ritual

what do you guys think?

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Multiple spirits one ritual

Post#2 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 am

The problem with doing more than one chant, is that it takes a lot of energy out of you.

There have been people on this site that have done multiple chants per day with success.

As long as your goal is the same, love in this case (pagiel, anael and jazar) there's nothing to worry about IMO.

You'll be fine. The general purpose chant calls on three spirits

Topic author
saurux87
Neophyte

Post#3 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 am

thanks ill keep that in mind

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 am

I have done rituals with 9 spirits before. But all were for the same purpose. Eat something after wards to ground yourself.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
saurux87
Neophyte

Post#5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 pm

thanks for the advice

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#6 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Off topic, but every time I see this thread I think of 'two girls one cup'. :rofl
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Topic author
saurux87
Neophyte

Post#7 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 pm

hahaha, i guess my wording could have had more thought put into it

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#8 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:55 pm

The wording was fine, I just had it on my mind as I watched the parody song by Jon Lajoie recently [so funny!].

Anyways, back on topic! :twisted:

I don't see a problem with it theoretically, but you'll have to experiment yourself in order to find out what is most effective for you.
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Obsidian Shadow
Neophyte

Post#9 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:53 pm

It really depends on how much strain you can take. If you feel able and strong enough to call another spirit, go for it. I work with at least 2 or 3 spirits in a working. I would however, keep to the recommendation to keep it to "like minded" entities. You can't get anything done if everyone is bickering.

Push yourself (SAFELY!) to learn your limitations and grow. You will know when enough is enough. The challenge is saying enough and meaning it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
saurux87
Neophyte

Post#10 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:51 am

I have been working with a few spirits. some give me really strong sensation while working with them and others less so. although i think its mostly because i have built more of a relationship with some, as i have been using them for longer.

i have been doing my rituals for a month, so i decided to give a break to Pagiel whom was the first spirit i began to work with, as well as the one who gave me the strongest sensations. I figured i would listen to Cobb and only ask for a spirit for help for one month, or at least until i am adept enough at this to be able to make an informed decision to continue the ritual for longer.

I appreciate the the help and advice given thus far an any and all advice that will be given in the future