NAP Chant To Excite Love Xperiment

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
thunderfox1174

NAP Chant To Excite Love Xperiment

Post#1 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 am

i wanted to share this interesting episode today. am going to emit some details to make it as short as possible. and mainly touch the main points.
i went to the library , under mildly relaxed laid back mood from relaxing substance...taken b4 library. so i can be more relax in there, about 3 hrs pass getting work done on the laptop and reading. headphone on suddenly i hear a voice look up and see this incredibly beautiful lady prolly 23-25 around. she was saying something to me i removed my head phone and heard her say " mind if i sit here...," something along those lines. i said "nah you can go ahead" she sat down. bout 2 mins later she ask me if i mind to plug her laptop charger cord for her, its more on my end of the table, she's on oppossing side of the table, once agian i put headphone off and plugged it in for her.

around now a idea came to my mind, i had written the Nap chant to excite love through anael and jazar. and the mini composition notebook happen to be somehow with me today. i pull it out while listening to musik, charged up till i could feel slight electromagnetic pulls and n energy in body moving. and mentally did the invocation to anael and jazaar along the lines " hear me anael and jazar ...thou spirits of... i desire to excite love and passion in the heart of ....beautiful sexy goddess like lady accross the table from me" i did it i think 3 times mentally, twice with musik playing third time i turned off my musik and did it with fuller concentration and let that be the cemented nail in the coffin for the invokation. then put musik back on and mini notebook away.

continued doing my work , energy increased in few minutes noticeable each breath i took increased awareness of energy rise. positive tention began to built between us, the atmosphere became highly charged in that area, beautiful lady start to move alot , i became increasingly relaxed, butterflyes started in my stomach, she start to increase in attractiveness, she start looking more and more indirectly at me, i felt somethign building between us,
then i heard her say "did you hear that?" out of the blue , librarian lady had said soemthing. i had heard it though iwasn't really listening, and had headphone on with musik playing fairly loud. every movement she start to make as she moves around and write and her sound and voice on the phone, everything became increasingly erotic and sometimes it felt like a part of me was moving when seh moved, i felt like our auras we're blending and touchin and interacting on very non-verbal level, i was in a tranced state by now with tickling sensations and butterflyes sessions in my stomach constantly , i kept cool and calm though energy activity was getting exponential in me, and lady keep gettin increasingly attractive though am not looking at her i can see her from the corner. from that moment she ask me that we got in a conversation that led to us talking for good 9-10 mins and she told me she had to go to her mother's birthday party to soon start and sorry,, final conclusion she gave her card and her brother card...she told me she intended to give it to me but didn't want to disturb me from the musik i was listening to i said sorry n hope i didn't have it too loud n distract her. all in all we both were trying to confirm the positive tensition we were feeling, we exchanged names and i got her number and business card, and left on "friendly" mode. but all in all it was interesting experiment, and not only that i intended to speak to this nice lady but wondered how much stronger the effect if i did that invocation with it. i think it was a success. interesting thing is she sparked up most of the initial conversation each time she spoke i answered back we became quiet till third time i took head phone off and gave her full attention and got into full conversation with her and got to know her and about her and talking for the rest of the time till she left. wether she's a social natural outgoing and talkative lady or not i don't know, or wether the rite had its effect am not sure. but it was interesting jam packed short moment. very open minded, beautiful lady, gentle like venusian lady, and a new friend.

sorry for the long essay like explanation, i wanted to share this with fellow NAP users.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP Chant To Excite Love Xperiment

Post#2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am

Hello ThunderFox1174,

That is an interesting account.

I was wondering how many other times had you cast that spell for excitement,

before meeting this beautiful woman?

Just wondering if practice brings faster results.

T
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 am

Fascinating! I have to try that!

When you write she "keep gettin increasingly attractive" and similar, do you mean that you yourself become increasingly attracted to her, or that she behaves as if she was getting more attracted to you?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
thunderfox1174

Post#4 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:47 pm

To Grab

when i keep saying "she getting increasingly attractive" is that i kept feeling a strong magnetic link to her in my stomach as butterflyies building up first of all, and she keeps moving more and interupting me each time just to say mostly irrelevent stuff, she start craving for my attention and making phone calls, i feel lilke she was feeling the same way as i was feeling, then i got a bit creative and start imagine my finger caressing her on the neck and going down her backbone in gentle way. around this time i was aware of our auras touching n interacting on a very non verbal way. from the start after she came she was behaving as if she's interested in me, and when i cast the spell silently , it got worst cause she moved more often, and i ignored her by keeping my headphone off and answering her question one at a time and putting it back on and paying her no mind despite her beauty, i was tryna see how the process of the spell works. from my understanding it all began on a very non verbal- energetic and auric interaction and touching and blending first, then its very hard to not talk to each other, i felt i'd be empty if i leave there without talking to her and i felt that she was feeling the same thing i was feeling, also given she kept sparking up few words to say mostly irrelevant stuff, i felt like she was getting kind of ashamed prolly wondering why she acting a bit hyperactive towards me and that i wasn't given her no attention, then all her acts and movements and words she kept saying even indirectly were directed intentionally at me to hear. so to answre your question grab i believe she was attracted to me as well and she was prolly feelin the same thing but prolly in a lesser or greater way, given women are also very much more sensitive to energy and sensual than men. as i was deciding to finally stop punkin out cause i was surpise of how the spell was working cause it was so obvious the girl was craving for me to say soemthing to her anything, i too start moving alot , i drop my papers which one flew on the floor by me and another under the table by her feet, which it was necessary for me to go down there and grab. at this point we both knew we interested in each other. it was like a whole art drama piece that is very subtle happening but we both knew we directing to each other. so i think it was both ways thing.

Topic author
thunderfox1174

Post#5 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:04 pm

To Brotherbutterball

i cast this spell 2-3 other times the first two times like 2 weeks ago and the third time about a week ago. i thought about this,
"i had ask anael and jazar attract to me a beautiful , lady, compassionate kind hearted open minded, venusian types" so when she came to my table and ask first something ring in my head first, i had dreamt of a girl that look just like this before, very incredible, i was a bit speechless first as i was looking at her directly in the face and later on after i posted my first post about the nap chant to exite love, i remembered that i had cast this spell b4 asking for a specific type of ladies, even stating "ones that practice magik/occult and openmined to it, or are into their own path" i gave it some thought wether this may have been anael and jazar's works from behind the scenes in the first place that i did a while back that's resulted, and then i summon them again right then and there and added more specific request. it was fun and alot learned......
in addition i woke up this morning and had been dreamings i was making passionte love with this lady and kissing her beautiful breasts...
she look a bit skinnier though than she looked in person and her breast look a bit smaller than i thought, i've not called her yet, but will call her in couple days i doubt i'll be using this spell often, cause it can be intense, i felt a increadible sadness b4 she left if i didn't say anything to her b4 she left, which is what made me say to her "thats a big book" when she pull out her big math book, as i sparked the conversation this time and turned the tables around and also show her i am interested in talking to her as well from there we talked about her and me and learned about each other and wrapped it all up within 9-15 mins, she ask me to plz unplug her laptop as we were talking and i was glad i followed my guts and said somethign to her cause she was now leaving and was very glad i talk to her and she was very smily often as we talk i think she was glad to have conversed with me as well and most importantly we exchanged contact, ensuring that we will meet again definitely. . i want to add this little piece here.
in addition to doing the spell i used my imagination and creativity i also did some stuff on top of that to increase the causes n effects already cooking to a more maximized level..... i hope i've answered both your questions Gab and brotherbutterball.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Long sentences but great stuff! Thank you for sharing.

Oh one more thing. Are you about the same age as her? Does it matter?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 pm

A romantic "Valentines" story in June!

Topic author
thunderfox1174

Post#8 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:07 pm

i didn't ask her her age, but given she in 2nd year of college i think we're about the same year , or give or take one of us is few months older , than the other.
about the age thing i think it matters and doesn't matter. matters if the age group makes it more comfortable an attraction for both parties, but if someone feels attracted compulsively to someone way older than them or way younger, and can't explain where these feeligns coming from , i think it would be easier if there's not more than 10 years approx in between. and even better if they're in close age groups. thats just my take on it.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Well enough said that you are the same age. The rest would be speculation. :)

I have a friend who is 35yo who constistently is dating teen girls, I mean many many and very hot indeed. I've been pushing him to know if he's into the occult but I seriously think he is simply attractive to these girls. A very cool guy at any rate.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Post#10 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Grab wrote:Well enough said that you are the same age. The rest would be speculation. :)

I have a friend who is 35yo who constistently is dating teen girls, I mean many many and very hot indeed. I've been pushing him to know if he's into the occult but I seriously think he is simply attractive to these girls. A very cool guy at any rate.

Uh, that's illegal here.