It this real?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Eli5291
Neophyte

It this real?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi all, this is the first time I write on this page. will see a month I started to perform the ritual as the book (I'm from Mexico so we perform with the Spanish version ;) ) and if events have happened and I felt that I am not alone in the room where we perform ago says but I have not really had success with desire I am asking (excite love :wub ), so I ask for your help and advice I perform the ritual as it should or if I may say another ritual for the same purpose :?: .

Thanks and happy start of the year to all of you my friends. :D

PS: Also if anyone knows about Ars Goetia I'm interested how to invoke them

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: It this real?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:44 am

Eli5291 wrote:Hi all, this is the first time I write on this page. will see a month I started to perform the ritual as the book (I'm from Mexico so we perform with the Spanish version ;) ) and if events have happened and I felt that I am not alone in the room where we perform ago says but I have not really had success with desire I am asking (excite love :wub ), so I ask for your help and advice I perform the ritual as it should or if I may say another ritual for the same purpose :?: .

Thanks and happy start of the year to all of you my friends. :D

PS: Also if anyone knows about Ars Goetia I'm interested how to invoke them

hello welcome to the forum, happy new year.

ive found the chant to excite love works much better when you peform mundane acts, such as starting conversations with potential suitors, joining a dating site, etc. "helps those that help themselves" etc.

there is a goetia subforum where people can help you with that as well.

good luck, hope to hear your updates.

Topic author
Eli5291
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks for the welcome :Thank You . My problem is that I have had many experiences with this ritual, and not if associate on, but no results, that's why i'm asking for the advice of someone that my spells are more powerful, Think plowing that the sigil is used ? Right?. The truth i don't know if i'm doing it right but i'm trying.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Eli5291 wrote:Thanks for the welcome :Thank You . My problem is that I have had many experiences with this ritual, and not if associate on, but no results, that's why i'm asking for the advice of someone that my spells are more powerful, Think plowing that the sigil is used ? Right?. The truth i don't know if i'm doing it right but i'm trying.

well things do take time.

my advice would be, to make sure your in a deep trance when performing the chant. i dont think alot of people understand this aspect. reading the relaxation ritual at the beginning is a decent induction, but may not work for everyone. myself, it takes me about 15-20 minutes of meditation to reach a state of mind where i feel I can reach the 'inner planes'.

I would also suggest to read alot of the posts on this site to understand NAP better. The NAP book is good, but the forum truly clarifies and perfects what the book has to offer.

It's like alot of grimoires... unless someone is there to guide you, it can be hard to figure out by reading the tome alone.

do not doubt yourself, or the system. there is true power in NAP. you will get there if you persist!

cheers

HermeticOdin
Practicus

Post#5 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 am

Rest assured that NAP is as good as a grimoire as any you can find out there. Just read through all the testimonials on here.

Another thing with "love" magic is that it will almost never work if you ask the spirits to make a CERTAIN woman/man to fall in love with you. That would be asking the spirits to work against someone's free will. And not all spirits are willing to do that.

Ask them to bring someone compatible into your life, with whom you CAN end up in a relationship with.

And also doing your part before and after the ritual, e.g. frequenting places where chances of meeting new people are higher is of uttermost importance.

Hope that helps!