i am new to th forum

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: i am new to th forum

Post#21 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Ryan, my response is waiting. Now let's get off this guy's thread so other experienced practitioners can offer help.

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic ... 20#p112771
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#22 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Belief is not required at all. When I didn't believe in spirits, one saved my life anyways.

I have seen many people have beliefs turned upside down when they encounter real magic. Real magic requires no belief - only skill as prov states earlier.

Belief is a helpful tool! Just not required.
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

Topic author
akru
Neophyte

Post#23 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 pm

thanks ryanmercer, i got what you said. thank you again for your kind words

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#24 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:33 pm

akru wrote:thanks ryanmercer, i got what you said. thank you again for your kind words

WOW.....Whats the score now Talerman? He took the advice of a noob.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

DarkShadow
Neophyte

Post#25 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Why do some of you have to be immature assholes. Just be mature with your response..shine some knowledge on those who do ask naive questions. IF you dont like what they ask....then do not respond..leave it to someone who is more mature and willing to help.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#26 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:01 pm

DarkShadow wrote:Why do some of you have to be immature assholes. Just be mature with your response..shine some knowledge on those who do ask naive questions. IF you dont like what they ask....then do not respond..leave it to someone who is more mature and willing to help.

Kinda like the way you greeted Talerman in your own whining thread?

I know, you have such a long 8 post existence around here. Most of those posts, either begging or being an "immature asshole"

Just back to google, and click the next forum in your search results.

Or feel welcome to join me in the asshat: http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic ... 6&start=50
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#27 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:05 am

DarkShadow wrote:
Why do some of you have to be immature assholes. Just be mature with your response.

Until you showed up, nobody was calling anybody an asshole. Are you trying to say we should be more like you - a mature asshole?

If you feel the need to further develop this sophisticated dialog based on an existing and unrelated conversation, you might want to proceed to our very own asshat thread(tm) (the same one Provenant invited you to join: Asshat thread ). We'll be happy to hear you out.

This thread is reserved for troll bashing. We're very picky about our posts and our conventions may appear convoluted to the uninitiated, but I assure you - our actions are guided by divine wisdom.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#28 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:23 pm

sometimes i wonder if ryan hasnt reincarnated himself here using different screen names. What the hell is it with these arrogant newbies anyway?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "