i am new to th forum

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
akru
Neophyte

i am new to th forum

Post#1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:22 am

can anyone teach me how to start my magic career

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: i am new to th forum

Post#2 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 am

From the world’s #1 magic company comes the world’s #1 school of magic mastery for all budding magicians.
You can now learn illusions and tricks to entertain your family, astound your friends and impress strangers. Magic will open a whole new dimension of fun and knowledge. You do not need to have any experience, simply the desire to learn new skills.

http://www.marvinsmagicschool.co.uk/
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:24 am

LOL Vovin

Lol

S.

Sent from Samsung S Duos using Tapatalk

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

Moonlit Hermit
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Brilliant!
Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Meegius, Betzahuach, Vacdez, Nufeneguidez
http://moonlithermit.blogspot.com/

Topic author
akru
Neophyte

Post#5 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 pm

thanks vovin and seraph for your comment

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#6 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Vovin wrote:From the world’s #1 magic company comes the world’s #1 school of magic mastery for all budding magicians.
You can now learn illusions and tricks to entertain your family, astound your friends and impress strangers. Magic will open a whole new dimension of fun and knowledge. You do not need to have any experience, simply the desire to learn new skills.

Bwahahahah

What's better is, he believed you. :rofl

Topic author
akru
Neophyte

Post#7 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 am

ryanmercer wrote:
Vovin wrote:From the world’s #1 magic company comes the world’s #1 school of magic mastery for all budding magicians.

Bwahahahah

What's better is, he believed you. :rofl

:D we have to believe in great sages and gurus they are more experienced

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:59 am

akru wrote:

Looks like you got your first lesson from sage Vovin then :D

As for instructions, each subforum in the "Magick" section usually has a sticky thread at the very top with the most effective procedure for that branch of magick. Read the thread, then search forum for relevant keywords. You should be able to figure out what will work for you after a little bit of research.

This is an advanced forum (at least in theory), so nobody's going to hold your hand. You do, however, have access to many talented practitioners from all over the world. Enjoy.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

Topic author
akru
Neophyte

Post#9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 am

Gromvol wrote:
akru wrote:

Looks like you got your first lesson from sage Vovin then :D

As for instructions, each subforum in the "Magick" section usually has a sticky thread at the very top with the most effective procedure for that branch of magick. Read the thread, then search forum for relevant keywords. You should be able to figure out what will work for you after a little bit of research.

This is an advanced forum (at least in theory), so nobody's going to hold your hand. You do, however, have access to many talented practitioners from all over the world. Enjoy.

thanks man Got NAP today starting working on it after completing the reading :idea:

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#10 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:48 am

NAP is a nice system for new folks. Remember a few things though:

*Magick takes practice and dedication.

*Magick may be capable of miracles but the more realistic your desire, the better chance you'll have of effecting an outcome that is desireable.

*Magick has many systems, not every system works the same, some systems don't work for some people. Some people also have more natural abilities than others.

*Magick can be stopped dead in it's tracks by disbelief. You must believe, just as in the mundane world belief is everything... if you don't believe in yourself and believe in what you are doing you will sabotage yourself.