What is this?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Zadok
Practicus

Re: What is this?

Post#31 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 am

summerland wrote: No this is not the case..... Yea i think having your gf walk out, losing your job, vehicle in the shop, getting stranded on the side of the road.

I must say this thread is not inspiring me to work with Elubatel, so I have some questions for clarity's sake.

1. What was the state of your relationship with your GF and what were the reasons she gave for walking out? I am assuming Elubatel didn't just show up and say "get up and walk!"

2. What were the reasons your work gave for getting rid of you? Im' sure they didn't just tell you to walk!

3. Your truck. How old was it and had you kept up the maintanance on it? Trucks don't break down for no reason.

So i've noticed when I look back on my life that when I got evicted, lost jobs, had bf's leave me etc that all these situations/people weren't good for me even though at the time I thought they were. They weren't good for me or I'd managed things badly. Although I wasn't working with spirits at the time so they didn't all come at once.

Zadok

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#32 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:46 am

Zadok wrote:
summerland wrote: No this is not the case..... Yea i think having your gf walk out, losing your job, vehicle in the shop, getting stranded on the side of the road.

I must say this thread is not inspiring me to work with Elubatel, so I have some questions for clarity's sake.

1. What was the state of your relationship with your GF and what were the reasons she gave for walking out? I am assuming Elubatel didn't just show up and say "get up and walk!"

2. What were the reasons your work gave for getting rid of you? Im' sure they didn't just tell you to walk!

3. Your truck. How old was it and had you kept up the maintanance on it? Trucks don't break down for no reason.

So i've noticed when I look back on my life that when I got evicted, lost jobs, had bf's leave me etc that all these situations/people weren't good for me even though at the time I thought they were. They weren't good for me or I'd managed things badly. Although I wasn't working with spirits at the time so they didn't all come at once.

Zadok

Really these questions are none of your business. I never said to not work with Elubatel did I? Ive worked with him long enough to KNOW the energy from him...So i know. He might work well for you. So go ahead and try! Please let us know.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Zadok
Practicus

Post#33 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:07 am

Of course they are none of my business and I didn't say you said not to work with Elubatel and your reply has told me all I needed to know. So yeah I look forward to working with Elubatel.

Zadok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#34 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#35 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Zadok wrote:Of course they are none of my business and I didn't say you said not to work with Elubatel and your reply has told me all I needed to know. So yeah I look forward to working with Elubatel.

Zadok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knock yourself out

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#36 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

I just hope i can hang on...... Im riding a storm and its getting the best of me.

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#37 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:25 pm

summerland wrote:
I just hope i can hang on...... Im riding a storm and its getting the best of me.

Hang in there, even the worst storms don't last forever.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#38 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Have you ever seen the movie " Perfect Storm"? That is whats happening to me now. I have been majorly bitch slap. Everything is turned upside down. Clearing out the old in a major way! This current i knew was very powerful, But this time he turned the volume up! For anyone who just thinks El###### just kicks you in your ass. Wait sometime down the road when things dont line up with what you should have accomplish. A twister of chaos will happen. I have not invoked him in a long time.I forgot about what i asked from him....But he didnt!

I sent forward these request a year ago. Apparently he reminded me to not forget. This is a warning take it for what its worth. You must be capable to take this current. It is something i never seen before. And make sure you get your ducks in a row.

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#39 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 am

summerland wrote:
You must be capable to take this current. It is something i never seen before. And make sure you get your ducks in a row.

Wouldn't be a storm fit for a magickian otherwise, now would it? It's our curse to bear these "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" challenges. Or to put it in another way (don't remember who said it), if our life is not challenging, powers are probably not all that interested in us.

It's annoying and often heartbreaking, but that's the calling.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

talerman
Magus

Post#40 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 am

Hi Summerland,

I am sure you are going to make through this crises too, but I have a feeling, that this spirit, Elubatel, maybe doesn't resonate with you, it could be that something is missing between two of you, maybe there is a lack of mutual sympathy, and maybe, he is just giving you too demanding tasks...I mean, really, if you already had a hard time with him, why do you go back to him? There are thousands and thousands of other spirits...Just give him the middle finger, and go on .... Really, I mean, what's enough it is enough. I don't say that Elubatel is not a great spirit, I think he really is, but he is just not great for you.