Power Gates Question and More

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Power Gates Question and More

Post#1 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 am

Hello everybody once again I am asking a question that probably was answered but I did not find a topic on it either that or I suck at finding things on this site. :? Its more of gathering info about experiences others have had, I know just do it yourself and find out but I wanted to pose this question while I redefine my ritual to add on Power gates, Circulation, Fountain, and bornless.
My question is this, in the book it says in one of the success stories (note I keep an open mind to the impossible or amazing results one might get) that a man got his vitality back and his back pain and arthritis vanished as well as wrinkles on his face from doing PowerGates. I want to know what you think about this and if you did the Power Gates what happened? Did anything amazing happen or is just a surge of power? Also There is one more thing that's been bothering me about the inner NAP power that's mention throughout the book, is NAP power really just Chakra energy? I don't feel any unique energy in me besides my regular Chakra power, maybe I just haven't experienced it yet. I have done the ritual for 3 months and I am starting think that its Chakra energy the book refers too. All kinds of input is appreciated. and yes once again I plan on adding this to my routine soon so don't just say do it and see. I want to know what you all think, I mean thats the point of a forum right? LOL :lol:
“I am Ultimecia. Time shall compress... All existence denied.”

Siddha
Practicus

Re: Power Gates Question and More

Post#2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:47 pm

h my friend

you´re asking legitimate questions and i want give you the answers...

when studying the occult you will notice that mostly everything is about the 5th element - wether you call it power, chi, vril, ether, prana, etc.
it´s all about the same stuff. this stuff is what the world is made of. it is the ultimate energy source with no limits.

what Geoff describes in his book the "power gates" are just another method of opening the channel. actually this is just a slimed down chakra meditation since he wanted to make a connection between the 5 elements and these powergates.
if you are using another chakra system then this is also fine. just keep experimenting what fits better for you.
...and everything is power. you can feel NAP in your chakras since your chakras are your energy senses.

i seldom meditate on single chakras. mostly i would rise up the kundalini which covers my entire body then.

and YES! this man truly gained his vitality back. i also become younger after starting with light meditation years ago and gained a lot of health and some sick parts healed. now my eyes start to heal (i am still wearing glasses but not anymore very soon), my vision improved to a fantastic degree.

everything is possible. i want to fully open this door to the 5th element to get the ultimate power. what will happen then? the final transformation? indeed!!!

Be blessed!
We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered

Rig Veda Chapter 8 Hymn 48

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Siddha wrote:h my friend

you´re asking legitimate questions and i want give you the answers...

when studying the occult you will notice that mostly everything is about the 5th element - wether you call it power, chi, vril, ether, prana, etc.
it´s all about the same stuff. this stuff is what the world is made of. it is the ultimate energy source with no limits.

what Geoff describes in his book the "power gates" are just another method of opening the channel. actually this is just a slimed down chakra meditation since he wanted to make a connection between the 5 elements and these powergates.
if you are using another chakra system then this is also fine. just keep experimenting what fits better for you.
...and everything is power. you can feel NAP in your chakras since your chakras are your energy senses.

i seldom meditate on single chakras. mostly i would rise up the kundalini which covers my entire body then.

and YES! this man truly gained his vitality back. i also become younger after starting with light meditation years ago and gained a lot of health and some sick parts healed. now my eyes start to heal (i am still wearing glasses but not anymore very soon), my vision improved to a fantastic degree.

everything is possible. i want to fully open this door to the 5th element to get the ultimate power. what will happen then? the final transformation? indeed!!!

Be blessed!

Thanks for clearing this up for me Siddha I appreciate it. If all energy is basically the same, the 5th element then I will longer put titles on my power. For the sake of simplifying things I will just refer to the 5th element as chakra energy or spirit. My chakra system is fully functional and awakened in my body but I guess I will try the Power Gates once for kicks. :D Thanks Siddha! :goodpost
“I am Ultimecia. Time shall compress... All existence denied.”

Siddha
Practicus

Post#4 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:43 am

you are welcome Bro! :wub

imagine, it took me some years to realize that all the masters and occult practitioners had been talking all about the same thing just with different nomenclature. the 5th element is the base element of which the other 4 elements consist of. you can say it is the PRIMA MATERIA, the first matter. you can transform matter into energy i.e. you can trace back the 4 elements into the 5th element.
you can do with the 5th element whatever you want. it´s the purest form of energy and matter.
it is also refered to as Akasha. just google it up if you want to gain more info on that.

one day you will be able to materialize whatever things you want just from the Akasha. Gold, Houses, Space ships (this is what i want :rofl ), big-titted barbies (i also want to manifest :mrgreen: ), and so on...
just break the barriers in your mind and enter the gates to the ultimate power.

i recommend you Kundalini meditation since the snake is able to imbue your whole being with power.

Let us awake eternity!!! :bow
We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered

Rig Veda Chapter 8 Hymn 48

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#5 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 am

Siddha wrote:you are welcome Bro! :wub

imagine, it took me some years to realize that all the masters and occult practitioners had been talking all about the same thing just with different nomenclature. the 5th element is the base element of which the other 4 elements consist of. you can say it is the PRIMA MATERIA, the first matter. you can transform matter into energy i.e. you can trace back the 4 elements into the 5th element.
you can do with the 5th element whatever you want. it´s the purest form of energy and matter.
it is also refered to as Akasha. just google it up if you want to gain more info on that.

one day you will be able to materialize whatever things you want just from the Akasha. Gold, Houses, Space ships (this is what i want :rofl ), big-titted barbies (i also want to manifest :mrgreen: ), and so on...
just break the barriers in your mind and enter the gates to the ultimate power.

i recommend you Kundalini meditation since the snake is able to imbue your whole being with power.

Let us awake eternity!!! :bow

:Welcome
:goodpost

Well that is the secret and it hides in plain sight. Meanwhile people spend $1000s of dollars on special grimoires of magic that promise "Money for nothing and chicks for free".
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy