The Perfect Storm

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

The Perfect Storm

Post#1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:40 pm

As far as the room mate from Hades. I summoned The mighty Elubatel and Arzel, Nitika, Dynamis, Gadiel. The night after she moved most of her stuff out and is sleeping somewhere else. Ahhhh.....The peace and quite. No word...Nothing other than a message to the other room mate she made move out, that she would be back to get the rest of her stuff. Third day no slumped over with depression when i summoned Elubatel (and its been a long time since i summoned him) No hit you in the face with this....and see what youre going to do with that....lol...

Just peaceful and quite so far...She tried with the slander and been blocked on Craigslist. And everything she stole well..... It will bite her because she want be able to afford this place shes buying. The first late payment and shes out on her ass...(dumb bitch.... you should see this contract she signed) :whistle Although i dont understand her little spell or whatever with the pennies everywhere....lol.....she so scarey :toss One i tossed in her walnuts...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: The Perfect Storm

Post#2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:06 am

[quote="MagiAwen"]I'm curious, if you want to share, what you charged them all with?[/quote

Magi....In the beginning i used the simple lay out from the book....Banishing/MP/Chant and lit a white tea light with Frankincense and Myrrh (Which i still do) Since the first initial contact with Elubatel (which i will never forget) The room lit up bright, the sounds of wings (long sways) the feeling of humbleness the tears coming from my eyes. It has not been necessary.... Elubatel told me i can summon anytime. I stand outside of myself during these rituals, Does that make sense?

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:24 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:32 am

LOL.....No it doesnt.....Even when I dont summon him.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Lets see how this plays out...... The ex gf (slut) is with the ex that cursed her...lol.....Life is never a dull moment... Especially when the ex is living right across the street form you.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Agree......Im not seeking revenge on her. Really i think its funny as hell.Not worried about her in the least. I know over the past years Elubatel has helped me weed out those who are not worthy. Ive thought a lot about where im going and what i need to do. I want to start my own business and be very successful. I know i can do it.

I know the ex was not in my best interest, she was all about herself. But i cant help but to think its funny the one that cursed her she back with again. Shes own her own this is her party not mine. Over the years i resisted the lessons taught to me.....This time i learned from them. Time after time I ALLOWED her back in my life, Time after time I had my ass handled to me on a silver platter. I just think what a fool i was, why i didnt take heed to what spirits were telling me.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:35 pm

My perfect storm will come....Im in the mood to create one, Oh wait,watch,see....

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 am

To be or not to be?......Im ready to envoke Elubatel again, In the past ive only summoned him...Scared?.. Hell yes! I know the power of Elubatel, But something is telling me to envoke him, My life at a stand still im ready to plunge once again but not fall off the deep in.Any thoughts on this?