New To NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

New To NAP

Post#1 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:44 pm

I just recently "discovered" NAP while doing an unrelated search on Amazon.The book just seemed to jump at me at possibly the worst period of my life.I was even drawn to a website known as evocationmagic.com which had a wealth of material in regards to this once unknown grimiore.I obtained the book shortly thereafter and immediately started the Chant To Bring Success Invocation.Dramatic things started happening that seemed overwhelmingly negative at the time but later turned out to be for my highest good.Elubatel opened up Pandoras Box so to speak.Then after I discovered this forum and was informed that this was to be as Elubatel works very dramatically in ones life.I laid off NAP for awhile to learn more about the spirits in the book before performing any more invocations.
Now I'm reviewing the vbook for a 4th time and although there is still more to be learned I am nightly performing the Invocation Ritual To Bring wealth.Here is the simple sequence I use to perform this-
Relaxation
Point A
Bornless Ritual
Invocation(Nitika)

My two questions are:Am I performing the invocation properly because I'm skipping the Cental Pillar and heading straight to the bornless during the ritual?I find when the author writes "imagine a ball of light here and there"my mind wheels start spinning and I begin thinking of other things besides NAP.
Also as Im doing my wealth invocation Im finding myself being more discontented with my job and money situation.Could this be part of what I need to go through for the ritual to work or is it already working?Do I need to start looking for other oppurtunities or do I need to be more bolder at my own job for an increase in pay?Something inside me is assuring me that change is happening but Im at the crossroads as to what that exactly is.
Or maybe I should just buy a lottery ticket.
A thorogh reply would be much appreciated.

Tim the Enchanter
Neophyte

Re: New To NAP

Post#2 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:51 am

Technically you need only do Relaxation - Point A - Invocation(XYZ) and it will still work. Any of the other bits you add in on top of this can only improve things.

The NAP rituals are pretty flexible so: Yes, it is okay to skip the Central Pillar bit for the moment. In the long term though, I think it might be very beneficial for you to start phasing it back in to your workings at some point in time. From your description it seems to me that practising the Central Pillar would be excellent exercise for your 'focus/attention muscles'.

Re: The Wealth stuff:

As you might expect it is difficult to give specific advice over the interwebs. Generally, wealth magic relies on one being on the look-out for potential ways to increase your wealth. You don't need to immediately start your own company or demand the boss give you a pay rise. As you go about your day, just keep asking yourself "Is there an opportunity here to increase my wealth?" or "If I knew how to increase my wealth, what would I do?" or even "What would Nitika, spirit of Wealth, do?"

And sure, buy a Lottery Ticket - but not with the expectation of winning something, buy a ticket as a demonstration of how you are open to the idea of incoming wealth from any source.

jeff grayhair wrote:I'm finding myself being more discontented with my job and money situation. Could this be part of what I need to go through for the ritual to work

Maybe. If you are doing a 'Wealth' working every night, then a certain amount of discontentment about your current situation might be expected. It is also okay to use a dis-like of 'the old' to power a motivation to make something new.

Be careful that this 'discontent' doesn't develop into something negative and destructive though. Part of being open to new wealth is appreciating whatever wealth you have right now. Your current job / money situation might suck but it is still a level of wealth. Any attention actively directed, or even fixated, onto disliking a current situation means less chance of spotting new wealth opportunities.

HTH

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:19 pm

jeff grayhair wrote:I just recently "discovered" NAP while doing an unrelated search on Amazon.The book just seemed to jump at me at possibly the worst period of my life.I was even drawn to a website known as evocationmagic.com which had a wealth of material in regards to this once unknown grimiore.I obtained the book shortly thereafter and immediately started the Chant To Bring Success Invocation.Dramatic things started happening that seemed overwhelmingly negative at the time but later turned out to be for my highest good.Elubatel opened up Pandoras Box so to speak.Then after I discovered this forum and was informed that this was to be as Elubatel works very dramatically in ones life.I laid off NAP for awhile to learn more about the spirits in the book before performing any more invocations.
Now I'm reviewing the vbook for a 4th time and although there is still more to be learned I am nightly performing the Invocation Ritual To Bring wealth.Here is the simple sequence I use to perform this-
Relaxation
Point A
Bornless Ritual
Invocation(Nitika)

My two questions are:Am I performing the invocation properly because I'm skipping the Cental Pillar and heading straight to the bornless during the ritual?I find when the author writes "imagine a ball of light here and there"my mind wheels start spinning and I begin thinking of other things besides NAP.
Also as Im doing my wealth invocation Im finding myself being more discontented with my job and money situation.Could this be part of what I need to go through for the ritual to work or is it already working?Do I need to start looking for other oppurtunities or do I need to be more bolder at my own job for an increase in pay?Something inside me is assuring me that change is happening but Im at the crossroads as to what that exactly is.
Or maybe I should just buy a lottery ticket.
A thorogh reply would be much appreciated.

Just do it as the book states at first until you get better acquainted with these spirits. Normally i skip the middle pillar and bornless one. And i certainly wouldnt let my mind astray while envoking Elubatel......

Feeling of discontent might be you feel this job has worn out its usefulness and wanted something more challenging. When working with Elubatel, You know the commercial the guy wished for a million bucks and a million stags showed up in front of his house? This is what you get when you dont specify what you want. I would work with Arzel and Nitika or any other spirit until you get comfortable. Elubatel is not one to take the plunge too.

I have been working with him for years and still i tippy toe and ask him to be subtle while helping me.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#4 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:06 am

:Thank You for the information.I will definitely take heed. ;)

Jester
Neophyte

Post#5 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Dear Jeff,
thank you for sharing your experiences with NAP! Just want to add /previous posts answered your question/ that my personal experience with Elubatel /after a year of daily practicing NAP/ is very similar with yours - Elubatel will give you success, more then you expected. but will turn up side down everything that need to be turned down in purpose of creating better you, it will give you great gifts for price of changing self in order to attain desired goal. :D
"Magic is juggling of the mind."