NAP and Hair Regrowth

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
sfinx822
Neophyte

NAP and Hair Regrowth

Post#1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Well, I got all excited when I read in the first pages of the book about Geof Cobb regaining his lost hair . However, I did not have a similar result...I'm still balding! LOL Obviously, I was not expecting any miracles but then I continued reading and Cobb mentions that he gave the middle pillar ritual to a 65 year old man and when he saw the man again he looked youthful and his hair was growing back!

WOW! I decided to try the Middle Pillar Ritual with a golden light surrounding me (gold is for attracting "growth" or "growing things" according to Cobb), but I got no results. I 've been doing this for weeks and my hair is still falling :( . I was not expecting miracles, but I was expecting for my hair to at least thicken a little, but nope.

I've done the General purpose invocation for hair regrowth and the health invocation for the same purpose but to no avail.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I guess it's just genetics, but the way Cobb describes all of these over-night miracles makes it seem like the NAP can overwrite genetics! But I guess I'll be shaving soon and growing a beard :ugeek:

Does anybody have any suggestions on how NAP can help me with this problem. Maybe I'm using the wrong color in the Middle Pillar Ritual... I don't know. Also, Aleister Crowley was bald, he should have had hair like a rock star since the Golden Dawn came up with that Middle Pillar Ritual. He must have practiced it at least once. Oh well.

Suggestions? Anyone?

Jester
Neophyte

Re: NAP and Hair Regrowth

Post#2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:46 pm

You should try Invocation to Bring Health and ask ZOROEELL and SAHBREEELL to help you with this problem. Their healing/regrowth rays will help you for sure.
"Magic is juggling of the mind."

Tim the Enchanter
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey.

While Zoroel and Sabriel are really good at dealing with disease / ailments / sickness, when it comes to actual physical repair / regeneration / rejuvenation they seem to have problems.

I have been using NAP for improved eyesight and hair re-growth.
Results have been unconvincing so far.

It might be just a time issue, in which case continuing with the NAP Health, General Purpose and Power Gate workings would be a good idea.

I am also considering working with some entities from Frater Malak's Mystic Grimoire (written by the same guy) - I am thinking Mumiah (Angel of Longevity?) and Eladel (to 'recreate physical abilities') might be useful.

And, all things considered, maybe NAP just isn't the best choice here - so I've also been branching out into Celtic and Egyptian Deity figures.

Watch this space, I guess... :|

So: sorry, not the reply you were hoping for...
But you are not alone on this one.

Topic author
sfinx822
Neophyte

Post#4 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you for your replies!

I wonder if anyone has used NAP to regrow hair and has had the level of success Cobb describes in his book. I guess the world will never know :?:

Again, thank you for your replies and I will keep on experimenting with these entities. If I get any results, be certain that I'll post them here.

Carlos