Anael and Jazar.....Missed target?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#1 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:37 am

I wanted to attract this woman to me in a romantic way. I attracted her to me but....Not romantically, Shes a tough cookie! Never lets her guard down (Not magically incline) Although i attracted 2 other women to me. This is not what i asked for......I specifically asked for her. Every time i think its working it comes to a screeching halt! What happen here?

Ive worked with these spirits before....With no problem.....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

SlimShady
Zelator

Post#2 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:26 am

Stick with it. I had the same problem, then some time later, the girl admitted that she was attracted to me but she was affraid of her own feelings and tried really hard to hide it from me. Also, keep in mind that other girls who shares similar qualities with your target may became interested in you.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Anael and Jazar.....Missed target?

Post#3 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:44 am

SlimShady wrote:Stick with it. I had the same problem, then some time later, the girl admitted that she was attracted to me but she was affraid of her own feelings and tried really hard to hide it from me. Also, keep in mind that other girls who shares similar qualities with your target may became interested in you.

Thank you SlimShady for your response.......I think your right...Or i could be barking up the wrong tree

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Re: Anael and Jazar.....Missed target?

Post#4 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:07 pm

SlimShady wrote:Stick with it. I had the same problem, then some time later, the girl admitted that she was attracted to me but she was affraid of her own feelings and tried really hard to hide it from me. Also, keep in mind that other girls who shares similar qualities with your target may became interested in you.

Although I don't approve of magick to attract a specific person (not for moral reasons but because I feel it's doomed to fail) slim is correct about women. We don't jump at every man we are attracted to. Sluts do that, not good women.

I was like what slim described with my husband. In fact, the first time he asked me out, I declined. It took me a year before I gave into my feelings for him. It wasn't fear though, it was my standards. I refused to date a stranger.

So what you are looking for now is assurance. That one thing she needs to be persuaded to act on her feelings needs to be triggered. For me it was another woman. I watched him get hurt by her and it made me want to reach out. Maybe that's why the other girls are coming around?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Re: Anael and Jazar.....Missed target?

Post#5 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm

[*]Although I don't approve of magick to attract a specific person (not for moral reasons but because I feel it's doomed to fail) slim is correct about women. We don't jump at every man we are attracted to. Sluts do that, not good women.

:rofl Lol.....I would love for her to be a slut for a night.......

Thank you for your response WR, I keep this in mind.....I really could be good to that woman. Whats the saying? "A lady on the streets and a hoe in the bed" LOL.....Just kidding.... All the vibes are there...But just when i get too close she backs away.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:03 pm

I used the Excite love chant on a girl I used to work with.

Long story short, a week, a couple weeks, a month goes by and nothing.
But her good friend (and coworker as well) threw herself at me.

She was by far better looking then her friend. And all she wanted was a hookup.

Good right? Not so much... as I wanted a relationship. All in all it was a learning experience (and a fun time...)

Since then I haven't used magick to excite or help the love/relationship thing.

It's not so much of a moral thing (although maybe a little bit), it's more so "Be careful what you wish for" type of thing. Perhaps I would do a glamour to effect how I am perceived to women, but I've had poor experiences in the past.

Keep up the work, summer. It may manifest down the road in a surprising way.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 pm

toothache wrote:I used the Excite love chant on a girl I used to work with.

Long story short, a week, a couple weeks, a month goes by and nothing.
But her good friend (and coworker as well) threw herself at me.

She was by far better looking then her friend. And all she wanted was a hookup.

Good right? Not so much... as I wanted a relationship. All in all it was a learning experience (and a fun time...)

Since then I haven't used magick to excite or help the love/relationship thing.

It's not so much of a moral thing (although maybe a little bit), it's more so "Be careful what you wish for" type of thing. Perhaps I would do a glamour to effect how I am perceived to women, but I've had poor experiences in the past.

Keep up the work, summer. It may manifest down the road in a surprising way.

I did this long time ago to get an ex back....Thats why their exes, She came back but only to doom in complete failure making me realize why we were not together in the first place. This woman is different.....When next to her i can feel on both ends (mine and hers) Passion......She has a tough exterior and lets no one in. She has let me in ..In a business view (which she has not done with anyone) But stand offish in love matters. She doesnt like anyone to have my undivided attention she pushes them away...It makes no sense....I am completely confused,

We are in a relationship but without any romantic involvement. Never have i met anyone like this...

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Ahh...Anael and Jazar....How do i break the ice with this woman? WR... I am trying what you suggested with another woman, Her cold exterior will either melt or she will nail me between the eyes.....

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Good luck! She sounds like a complicated woman. Those are usually the best if you can figure them out :)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re:

Post#10 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm

WhiteRaven wrote:Good luck! She sounds like a complicated woman. Those are usually the best if you can figure them out :)

WR...I wish you help me figure this one out.....lol....Had a date she asked for us to have a beer with her and we did...i sat in the middle of both of them shes playing with my hair, arms and showing me pictures of her in a bathing suit. Pissed my date off! Asked me to come back after taking her home....And i did......Then nothing after i took the date home. She wants no one around me. This is the third time she has done this..... :thinking Any other suggestions?