Is the Book Still Available Anywhere?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
carnalavadhuta
Neophyte

Is the Book Still Available Anywhere?

Post#1 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:43 pm

I keep seeing this book receive great recommendations from many places including these forums and thought I would search for a .pdf copy since the print version is priced ridiculously on Amazon, but I can't find it anywhere after googling for it. Are .pdf versions still available or is a new print version being released that I will have to wait for? Does anyone have it? Glad to see these forums back up by the way.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Is the Book Still Available Anywhere?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:56 am

The PDF version is around, im guessing a good number of people work from that, since the book has been out of print.

There are rumors (and a thread) regarding his book(s) being reprinted. Hopefully it will happen in the future!

jschulz73
Neophyte

Re: Is the Book Still Available Anywhere?

Post#3 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:55 pm

I found the PDF online and printed it out into a 3-ring. I also did an OCR of that pdf but it still needs to be proofed properly.
Physical copies are rare and expensive although might find online thru Amazon or Facebook. I started looking into to NAP directly after encountering Damon's books.
Still looking myself to see if a reprint is going to happen.