Kadriel -one of my fav. angels to work with

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Kadriel -one of my fav. angels to work with

Post#1 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:33 pm

I consider Kadriel one of the most efficient nap angels.On the first occasion when i called him through nap he said to me;" there is no need for this , just call my name 3 time and i ll be there for u".And that s what i do since ..When i cant find the solution, mostly technical issues and the solution pops up in minutes. If some of the problems looks impossible to fix , at least from my point of view, but he takes a drop of blood for payment .

this is the reason:

A while ago i changed my printers ink cartridge .I tried a whole week to reset the ink level. nothing worked, even if the cartridge was full i got the empty error(first time when it happened).I totally forgot to ask for help but these days i decided to give another try , or to take it to service .This time i called him and after 5 min my printer was working ..

Another case was when my car s door got jammed while was closed (something broke inside the door) the only option was to cut through from outside , which i refused...I decided to ask he s help and after a short time the door opens .. o course he took he s payment but i gladly offered him..

And i could continue with at least another 10 cases when he gave me the solution ...

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Kadriel -one of my fav. angels to work with

Post#2 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 am

The secret knowledge chant has been on my mind lately. But as there are other projects going on now, i will have to introduce myself later.

My thoughts have revolved around secret knowledge as helping me find information and techniques related to magic. Do you think he is the spirit for that kind of job?

Interesing thread. Cheers / j

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:41 am

johnblend wrote:The secret knowledge chant has been on my mind lately. But as there are other projects going on now, i will have to introduce myself later.

My thoughts have revolved around secret knowledge as helping me find information and techniques related to magic. Do you think he is the spirit for that kind of job?

Interesing thread. Cheers / j

It could give u guidance in a certain ritual i guess, thou i never worked with him this way.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#4 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:45 am

So what's the deal with the blood payment? Do you get random cuts and scratches after calling Kadriel, or is it more of a request type of thing?

Thinking you will get hurt working with this angel will surely scare off some people.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#5 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:55 am

Found some information from Davidsons - A dictionary of angels

Kadriel-in The Zohar (Ralak 201b), one of 3

"mouths" created by God at the start of Creation.
Another "mouth" created at the same time was
(or is) the angel Yahadriel. The term very likely
denotes the voice ofprophecy. And in this connec-
tion, the ustart ofCreation- would mean the eve
of the first Sabbath

Teddybear123
Practicus

Post#6 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:26 am

Kinda awkward that he takes blood from you. If possible can you share how you arrived at this agreement with Kadriel?

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:37 pm

It looks like you found yourself an old friend. I'm like that with my spirits. Formality isn't necessary. I bet in a few years, he will tell you to forget about the payments too.

I don't find blood magick strange or unnecessary, especially as a rune worker. It's a sacrifice--a gift for a gift. It demonstrates that you don't expect something for nothing. A few hundred years ago it would be a whole animal slaughtered, now it's just a few drops of blood. I think we are lucky!

I'm sure Kadriel doesn't absorb the energy of the blood but rather is teaching you the value of sacrifice/exchange. After all, you are using his sacred power for seemingly insignificant tasks in the big picture.

There is a difference between giving a being blood for consumption, as a binding element in ritual (agreements/pacts) and as sacrifice. The first is the risky one that can land you neck deep in shit.

Sacrifice demonstrates that it's important enough to you to inflict pain on yourself and bleed for-- your concern and "sacrifice" gives the task it's worth.

I rarely get the chance to speak to others willing to bleed for their magick. These days everyone wants big immediate results with a candle or incense that they spent no more on than they would to buy lunch. Sacrifice is deemed "unnecessary" in most modern literature and that's just unfortunate...sure if you like waiting weeks for subtle influence instead of instant results LOL. There is little value in lunch money. The significance of such offerings is nothing more than honor and respect, the effort and tradition.

But I'm sure you (nox) know all this. I'm just saying it for the others that seem confused or concerned.

Do you use a needle or a knife? What do you do with it? I always intend to buy one of those things diabetics use to test their glucose levels, but I keep forgetting and end up just using my knife. I tell others to sterilize a needle, be safe...blah blah blah, but I'm bad :(
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:46 pm

johnblend wrote:So what's the deal with the blood payment? Do you get random cuts and scratches after calling Kadriel, or is it more of a request type of thing?

Thinking you will get hurt working with this angel will surely scare off some people.

Just a scratch during work,mostly on the hand from where a drop of blood Wil show up .

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Teddybear123 wrote:Kinda awkward that he takes blood from you. If possible can you share how you arrived at this agreement with Kadriel?

I agree with WhiteRawen ,that this is an old relation.It s not the first case... I never promised him anything and he never asked.Usually I ask to be rewarded by the creator,even if the blood gets out..It s something that I do when I work with spirits..

Teddybear123
Practicus

Post#10 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:28 am

Thank you for sharing Whiterven and Nox! This is definitely interesting , I never thought of it like that. This is something I must explore. :D