Kadriel -one of my fav. angels to work with

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Saigetsu
Neophyte

Re: Kadriel -one of my fav. angels to work with

Post#11 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:18 am

nox wrote:I consider Kadriel one of the most efficient nap angels.On the first occasion when i called him through nap he said to me;" there is no need for this , just call my name 3 time and i ll be there for u".And that s what i do since ..When i cant find the solution, mostly technical issues and the solution pops up in minutes. If some of the problems looks impossible to fix , at least from my point of view, but he takes a drop of blood for payment .

this is the reason:

A while ago i changed my printers ink cartridge .I tried a whole week to reset the ink level. nothing worked, even if the cartridge was full i got the empty error(first time when it happened).I totally forgot to ask for help but these days i decided to give another try , or to take it to service .This time i called him and after 5 min my printer was working ..

Another case was when my car s door got jammed while was closed (something broke inside the door) the only option was to cut through from outside , which i refused...I decided to ask he s help and after a short time the door opens .. o course he took he s payment but i gladly offered him..

And i could continue with at least another 10 cases when he gave me the solution ...

I hope you don't mind if I ask how much blood you have given away (drops)? Any observations on your current state of being? Just curious.
In that case, I want a turtle. \[T]/ Saigetsu. 歳 - Months 月 - Years

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:00 am

nox wrote:
johnblend wrote:So what's the deal with the blood payment? Do you get random cuts and scratches after calling Kadriel, or is it more of a request type of thing?

Thinking you will get hurt working with this angel will surely scare off some people.

Just a scratch during work,mostly on the hand from where a drop of blood Wil show up .

Saigetsu
Neophyte

Post#13 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:28 pm

nox wrote:
nox wrote:
johnblend wrote:So what's the deal with the blood payment? Do you get random cuts and scratches after calling Kadriel, or is it more of a request type of thing?

Thinking you will get hurt working with this angel will surely scare off some people.

Just a scratch during work,mostly on the hand from where a drop of blood Wil show up .

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clearer:How much blood you have given away, in total (drops)?

Edit: for color, just cause.

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:38 am

Saigetsu wrote:
nox wrote:
nox wrote:

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clearer:How much blood you have given away, in total (drops)?

Edit: for color, just cause.

If u reffer to a certain number I can't give u one.I don't really keep track of it...

Saigetsu
Neophyte

Post#15 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Just curious. Ah well.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Saigetsu wrote:Just curious. Ah well.

WhY?? What does it matter? Ive never experienced anything negative with Kadriel. If it works for nox i say go for it..
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Saigetsu
Neophyte

Post#17 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:40 am

summerland wrote:
Saigetsu wrote:Just curious. Ah well.

WhY?? What does it matter? Ive never experienced anything negative with Kadriel. If it works for nox i say go for it..

I'm just interested in why Kadriel would want blood of all things and the amount of blood given and effects would be good to document. I'm not saying whether what nox is doing is good or bad, it's just that giving my blood away generally makes me feel antsy.

The time I would feel comfortable giving my blood away if it's going to run through the veins of someone I love and if it's going to save their life.

If it works, it works...

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#18 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:19 am

Saigetsu wrote:
I'm just interested in why Kadriel would want blood of all things and the amount of blood given and effects would be good to document. I'm not saying whether what nox is doing is good or bad, it's just that giving my blood away generally makes me feel antsy.

If it works, it works...

It is possible that an agreement was made in some other lifetime ...

Teddybear123
Practicus

Post#19 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:59 am

nox wrote:
Saigetsu wrote:

If it works, it works...

It is possible that an agreement was made in some other lifetime ...

I think WR explained it pretty well.

I had to ask Kadriel and pretty much is as WR stated here.
"Sacrifice demonstrates that it's important enough to you to inflict pain on yourself and bleed for-- your concern and "sacrifice" gives the task it's worth."

Honor, Respect, Appreciation. I am going to start incorporating this into my practice for absolute vital tasks, thanks for sharing this experience in the first place Nox :)

Btw, Nox where do you put the blood? Or do you just leave on it your finger for a few moments then wipe away... or is it placed on a dish?

Saigetsu
Neophyte

Post#20 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:26 am

Wait Teddy's post brings a point that should be clarified. Nox. You said that you're paying Kadriel blood. Does he use or feed on the blood or does the act of sacrifice itself the payment?

If so, then I'd probably have cuts all over my body, but I would make sure not to leave my blood laying around. :D.

Edit: Who's WR
Last edited by Saigetsu on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.