Questions about Circulation and Fountain Rituals

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
marshallney
Neophyte

Questions about Circulation and Fountain Rituals

Post#1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:22 pm

Hello, I've been browsing this forum for a while now, while also doing some research on my own. I started working with NAP a few months ago, I've gotten one tremendous success that almost equates to a miracle, as well as minor successes so far. I am completely new to magic, I found a .pdf of both of the NAP books on an image board a while back and started working on them.

Now, I come from a Christian family, I'm not Christian myself (yet) but I was raised as one and I absolutely believe in God as well as on spirits and Angels. I started doing the Circulation+Fountain Rituals recently plus the Bornless One Ritual, when I got to that point, I felt a bit uneasy at the invocation, so I started looking around for more information and found the whole ritual, which to me the names sounded demonic in nature. Am I conjuring demons here? The invocation is very powerful, I could feel it right away. And even though I'm not fully Christian, I became a bit paranoid about that. I really enjoy the Circulation and Fountain rituals as well, I actually healed something wrong that was with my mouth with them. One day however, as I was performing them, it kinda just hit me like a brick that the author was instructing to do 6 breaths from left to right, 6 breaths from front to back, and 6 fountain circulations....666. This feeling of panic took over me and I managed to finish the ritual but I haven't tried it since. Am I just being paranoid? Can someone please enlighten me? I'm not afraid of spirits or angels, but I am of demons. Thanks in advance and sorry if my question was stupid to some of you.

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Questions about Circulation and Fountain Rituals

Post#2 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 am

It's good to question. The names are "barbarous, if you want to get in a more paranoid mood read clowleys analysis of the names.

The bornless. Or the headless ritual comes from the greek magical papyri tradition. So there are a lot of greek roots.

It is actually an old exorcism to get rid of pesky annoying spirits. But has later been adapted to being able to control spirits or getting in contagt with your holy guardian angel.

If you feel uneasy. You could try to recite psalm 91 after the middle pillar ritual. The MPR is great with working with psalms.

About the number of cirkulations. 6 is the number of the sefira tipheret. I recommend experimenting doing each cirkulation for about 5-10 minutes before moving unto the next. There is a symbolic nature in the number of repetitions, but it's not satanic. Add the mummywrap circulation after the fountain if you feel un-easy

MWC: begin at the feet, cirkulate the light upwards in a spiral like you are wrapping yourself as a mummy. Can't remember the direction that israel regardie recomended.

jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#3 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:47 pm

I have read on this forum that the Invocations work just as well for positive manifestations without doing the Circulation and Fountain Rituals.
However, if you are to use the Invocations in the back of the book (to punish or protect yourself from an enemy) it seems as if you need these Rituals to give your NAP that extra "kick" to get results.
Best of luck to you.Sometimes I get a little lazy to give myself the gift of 15-30 minutes to practice my NAP.All I can tell you(along with 97.9% of everybody on this forum)is that NAP does really work with mild to tremendous results. I strongly recommend you "break the piggy bank" and invest in a physical book.Each copy holds its own Energy.I cant imagine performing the Rituals off a PDF

:Welcome to our Forum!

Topic author
marshallney
Neophyte

Post#4 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. One more question...would calling on a spirit at night for something, and then performing the attracting/banishing ritual in the morning bring results, or should I just stick to one? The circulation/fountain rituals bring me a bunch of energy and when I do them at night I have difficulty sleeping. I've only had results with invoking the spirits so far though. Thanks in advance