Big problems, could NAP help me?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Magic1durr
Neophyte

Post#1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 am

Hey Friends

I've recently joined this forum since discovering NAP.

I've been doing NAP ritual for about a week. Did success and money with elubatel and nikita. Nikita was powerful but man elubatel is something else noticed when I opened my eyes it was quite late over an hour had passed by while I was in that state of trance which I felt where literally 10 minutes...interesting..

Now I find myself in a tough position in my job well my whole family. My father's business is being run by 2 women who my intuition tells me they are scheming with one of the partners of the company to overthrow my father from the presidency and pretty much steal the company from his hands which he founded it with from the bottom up. Now we all recently got very ill. Sore throat burning sensation in eyes , ears clogged terrible headaches. Now I don't let that bring me down so I still went to work . Yesterday. Which I encountered this lady who I'm telling you about and she made a gesture to me she laughed she closed her eyes and her ears.and said Its a shame you can't see or hear anything and continued on her way. I didn't think anything of out although I did feel an energy of mocking. And then it struck me... My whole family is reporting the same , burning eyes and clogged ears literally we can't hear anything. This brings me to think she is the bringer of these illness. She manages my father's bank accounts don't know how she got.in so deep. My father seems like a puppet now a days just says yes and does everything she says and apparently there's never any money available.

Maybe she practices NAP as well :p

So this got me thinking as coincidences don't exist I've been the best I can be with everyone around me very compassionate individual always looking out for everyone yet these ladies have had.no compassion for me it's been years of this. So now I receive a copy of NAP AND see there's a defense section which I'm really thinking it's time I defend myself now or never since there almost bringing my dad to bankruptcy.

Now my question is and sorry for all this mumbo jumbo... can and should I employ some of the tactics available on the book? What would be the consequences of me placing these attacks on these people?

I used banishing and protection from evil ritual yesterday and towards the end there was a big psychic fuss in my mind until eventually it ceased I then heard a ethereal sound sort of like a wobble and immediately felt an energetic field surround me. Guess that's a good start. I'm done and tired with these people I don't wish to hurt them I just want them to get away all they've done is manipulate my family and steal our goods.

One of the employees called my mother yesterday and insistently asked how our health was if any of us had gotten sick? She responded no he then proceeded to ask if really no one had gotten ill?? My mother ends the call and reported she felt a sharp pain near her stomach colon area (solar plexus?) Turns out she wakes up today and the pain has grown bigger and she's in bed can't move about to go over to her home and care for her... really wtf???!!!

P.S. one of the woman that works with my father rumor is she has a newborn child of his the only other male child he has apart from me. The attacks started once more whence they found out my wife is pregnant and alas it's a boy. I don't know where they are headed with all of this ... actually I think I do lol but... help?

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Re: Big problems, could NAP help me?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 am

I'd say go for it... if they aren't the source of the attacks they will be fine.. if they are they deserve what they get.

Topic author
Magic1durr
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:51 am

Seems good enough :)

:Thank You

What if in this case they aren't the source but are paying someone else to do the attacks. Which is very known to be done in this country? Could this create a sort of war with the sorcerer in question even though the woman are the ones commanding them to do so?
Last edited by Magic1durr on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Post#4 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:54 am

GGC says that right in the book my friend, that said it is always better to have an unbiased opinion (you know letting cooler heads prevail and all that jazz) when you are close to the situation

The Warlock King
Adeptus Major

Post#5 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Better do some divination first, to determine the source of your troubles. So you can aim your gun at the right duck.

Topic author
Magic1durr
Neophyte

Post#6 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Good idea, Ill give it a go with my pendulum :)

thank you for the input :angelic

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Post#7 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:23 pm

The Warlock King wrote:Better do some divination first, to determine the source of your troubles. So you can aim your gun at the right duck.

Good point TWK, I really should have suggested that... my divination skills are far from the best... he could also ask his magick mentor

The Warlock King
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:30 pm

NomenInspirata wrote:
The Warlock King wrote:Better do some divination first, to determine the source of your troubles. So you can aim your gun at the right duck.

Good point TWK, I really should have suggested that... my divination skills are far from the best... he could also ask his magick mentor

And I'm not the best diviner either. And no expert of NAP at all. But anyway I try to check before I do something important in magic. Especially if I'm not 100% sure where the threat comes from, or if who I guess is my enemy really is the person to blame... There are plenty of ways to check the direction of a threat. And plenty of ways to fuck up if you don't - and because of that hit the wrong target!

:angelic

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Post#9 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 pm

True that

Biosynth
Philosophus

Post#10 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 pm

What you need to do is pull out a Whip and start commanding those evil women. Let them know you are their Mighty Lord.