My First NAP experience

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Bersagliere81
Neophyte

My First NAP experience

Post#1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 am

So, I decided to give it a try. Mostly because I am in the Facebook group and I read few positive comments (and advices) from members I could say expert.

I decided to chant the Hidden Knowledge, becaue, although money is what I need and want now, I'd really love to learn the "ars regia" in the long run. I'd really love to learn as much as I can about Bardon, Evocations and so on.. I am hoping this chant may be helpfull in this.

First day nothing happened... you know, you need to see what's the modus operandi.

The second day I got really scared. While vibrating the name of Azrael for the second time, in that exact moment, my pc in front of me suddenly switched on. It went from the standby mode to on. Nothing has been touched and nothing could have pressed the button accidentally. All I can say is I know my pc and it never happened before.
Athough I am not having results for my request (I admit, maybe I don't know what/how to make such request), I would say something happened!

About the ritual itself, I didn't do anything but what's described in the NAP book, the only thing is I (tried) to do the VOM as described in the first step in the Bardon's system. Just to relax and "prepare" mentally.
And I had a Hymalaian pink salt lamp lit on.

I don't know if it is worth to report it, but in the morning after, a far relative of mine died in hospital. Maybe nothing strange with it as he was very sick from several days. Too soon and too inexperienced to draw a conclusion about this.

To end my discussion, as I am new here, I would like to thank few members. The Facebook page admin (not writing his name here), Brother Moloch, Provenant, Talerman, just to say few names. I can't remember everyone. Thank you all, I am silently reading and learning from you :D