The sigil for LABEZERIN

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Banger
Neophyte

The sigil for LABEZERIN

Post#1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:25 am

Hello

I know there was a post about this a while ago but the links are broken or don't work. Does anyone have the sigil for LABERZERIN from the NAP / NUCTEMERON please?

I have searched all over the net but cannot find it.
Balance in all things

Ironchakra1
Practicus

Re: The sigil for LABEZERIN

Post#2 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:45 pm

There is a sigil/talisman in the Gallery of Magick book “Sigils and Talismans of the Gallery of Magick”

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Banger wrote:Hello

I know there was a post about this a while ago but the links are broken or don't work. Does anyone have the sigil for LABERZERIN from the NAP / NUCTEMERON please?

There is no need for seals nor sigils to make contact with these spirits because you already have Their names which is enough as well as the specific words of power to summon Them.

Also if you are not doing so, then summon the spirit's name to each of the Four Corners so that regardless of wherever the spirit may be, IT will 'hear' you. Understand?
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:
Banger wrote:Hello

There is no need for seals nor sigils to make contact with these spirits because you already have Their names which is enough as well as the specific words of power to summon Them.

Also if you are not doing so, then summon the spirit's name to each of the Four Corners so that regardless of wherever the spirit may be, IT will 'hear' you. Understand?

Interesting,
There are certain spirits i only summon....But it is interesting you summon from 4 corners...I will try this! Thank you Brother Moloch...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#5 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:29 pm

I've searched the links in the post you mentioned, and yes unfortunately these images are no longer available. But as the author said these were "skryed" they would have ultimately been personally revealed sigils from the spirit to that magician, though that doesn't mean they wouldn't have been effective for you. I remember the thread years ago, but don't recall what they looked like. In any case it really doesnt matter much imo.

Brother Moloch's point is most important, you do not require a seal to work with this spirit or any other from NAP as you have their name. The method laid out in the book is simple and effective so I hope you're not waiting for a sigil to practice the methods provided in NAP, as you'd be doing yourself a disservice.

I don't feel like that's the case for the OP, I'm just throwing it out there to reinforce that thought.

And the idea of calling to the four corners is a very good one that I think many would find helpful, it's certainly tried and true in many other systems and fits very nicely in this one.. otherwise east, as we're essentially dealing with kabbalistic angels in NAP.

I do this myself depending upon a lot of variables, but usually not. When I practice I tend to focus myself into a sort of directionless state, wherein the entire universe exists within my sphere of influence, like I'm a bubble around everything, and am speaking from the outside in. Kinda hard to describe in a few words and not really relevant to this thread.

But for the purpose of experimenting with ideas not nescessarily related to the system of NAP, and using sigils to create talismans and power objects to use during ritual, spirit sigils can be very useful. It all depends on the magician and what they want to do I suppose.

I have created some objects involving sigils to work with a few NAP spirits, and I involve them to some extent while using the standard system laid out in NAP. If this is the sort of thing you're interested in, I would recommend intensive research of whichever spirit you'd like to work with in this way, and would direct you to a post on Asterion's blog about the Aiq Bekar, as this is what I've found to be the most effective system for me personally when generating sigils for angels.
http://solomonicmagic.blogspot.com/2011/08/aiq-bekar-sigils.html?m=1

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:09 am

Omnis Validus wrote:I've searched the links in the post you mentioned, and yes unfortunately these images are no longer available. But as the author said these were "skryed" they would have ultimately been personally revealed sigils from the spirit to that magician, though that doesn't mean they wouldn't have been effective for you. I remember the thread years ago, but don't recall what they looked like. In any case it really doesnt matter much imo.

Brother Moloch's point is most important, you do not require a seal to work with this spirit or any other from NAP as you have their name. The method laid out in the book is simple and effective so I hope you're not waiting for a sigil to practice the methods provided in NAP, as you'd be doing yourself a disservice.

I don't feel like that's the case for the OP, I'm just throwing it out there to reinforce that thought.

And the idea of calling to the four corners is a very good one that I think many would find helpful, it's certainly tried and true in many other systems and fits very nicely in this one.. otherwise east, as we're essentially dealing with kabbalistic angels in NAP.

I do this myself depending upon a lot of variables, but usually not. When I practice I tend to focus myself into a sort of directionless state, wherein the entire universe exists within my sphere of influence, like I'm a bubble around everything, and am speaking from the outside in. Kinda hard to describe in a few words and not really relevant to this thread.

But for the purpose of experimenting with ideas not nescessarily related to the system of NAP, and using sigils to create talismans and power objects to use during ritual, spirit sigils can be very useful. It all depends on the magician and what they want to do I suppose.

I have created some objects involving sigils to work with a few NAP spirits, and I involve them to some extent while using the standard system laid out in NAP. If this is the sort of thing you're interested in, I would recommend intensive research of whichever spirit you'd like to work with in this way, and would direct you to a post on Asterion's blog about the Aiq Bekar, as this is what I've found to be the most effective system for me personally when generating sigils for angels.
http://solomonicmagic.blogspot.com/2011/08/aiq-bekar-sigils.html?m=1

X

I get what your saying directionless ... Only Arzel do i face east
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "