Extended New Avatar Power for New Year

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Ironchakra1
Practicus

Extended New Avatar Power for New Year

Post#1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Decided to establish the new year with an extended use of the New Avatar Power material a little after midnight on January first. Did the NAP relaxation ritual, the central pillar/fountain ritual after vibrating the 5 gates. Then the Bornless One. Then almost all of the chants in the early section of the book (Elubatel, Nitika, and so on)—except the one to try and get an old lover back (I don’t want that, lol). Then went on to the latter section of the book for protection and steps vs any enemies out there. Also added in the Shem angel Gallery of Magick working with Poiel. Plus some daily stuff I do, such as work with Archangels, spiritual helpers, prayers to God. Continuing to do the Sword Banishing ritual also from Gallery of Magick—feels great to do it and doesn’t take much time. Wanted to have a good running start to 2019. Even hit the gym for some weightlifting and treadmill in the afternoon. Hope all the N.A.P. fans have a great year!

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Extended New Avatar Power for New Year

Post#2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:19 pm

This can be interesting.

Me and my ex read the book aloud to eachother, even the chants. About when we reached the elubatel chant my wall started to pulse, like ripples on the water when you throw a rock in.

We had no intention with the chants but it was interesting nonetheless.

Please write a followup post of this.

Cheers

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Topic author
Ironchakra1
Practicus

Re: Extended New Avatar Power for New Year

Post#3 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:46 am

Interesting! Will see how 2019 unfolds. I feel like I laid a foundation with Elubatel now that I have been doing the New Avatar Power stuff for a while and also did the Wealth Magick multiple month work that just concluded on December 31 (Damon Brand/Gallery of Magick book).