NAP Softcover Paperback.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

NAP Softcover Paperback.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 pm

I am really considering buying a used paperback copy of NAP since my hardcover is falling apart(plus I dont have the dust cover).Can anybody tell me what year the papeback was printed?I am currently reading a pdf version but I feel like I need to go back to the physical book after this next go round.I know it sounds silly,but I have heard,that 1st printing editions seem to have a unique "charge" to them alas more successful results.I hear many people damning pdf versions of all these books as if they are utterly worthless to work with.Can anubody give me some insight on these concerns?

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: NAP Softcover Paperback.

Post#2 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:57 am

Not 100% positive, but don't think it was ever released in paperback.

As far as the idea that the hardcover somehow had more oomph than the pdfs, that was a standard Parker Publishing thing to include "curses" in order to make people buy the book. But if you read the book, you see in the stories that Cobb was giving out the incantions on slips of paper, supposedly, before he ever wrote the book.

I don't buy that the pdfs don't "work", the working is with the worker and the spirits. Not the book.

That being said, I've seen the hardback for under 20 several times. But I also frequent half price books fairly often.

Brother Moloch had a work-around if you buy into the talismanic idea of the physical book... Write it out yourself into a journal, and then enchant the journal.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Re: NAP Softcover Paperback.

Post#3 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:09 pm

Yes I have seen it plenty of times on ebay for $80.00 or so.Ill most likely keep my hardcover since Ive used it all these years.I also will use my pdf as well.I want to reestablish a relationship with Arzel,Nitika and Elubatel again.Thank you.