Elubatel Comes through in 3 days and asks question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
MsFrater
Neophyte

Elubatel Comes through in 3 days and asks question

Post#1 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:57 am

Hi, I've read a lot in this forum about members having experiences and success with Elubatel from NAP. At first, I was wondering why people would get depression after calling on this spirit. BUT I know that I could use a whole overhaul inwardly to get where I want to be financially. So, I called on Elubatel, and have been doing so. I'm making part of my thanks to this spirit on this forum to help build her/him known even more. Special continued thanks to Elubatel. The first day I did the ritual, when I came to the part in the book, New Avatar Power, where we ask Elubatel to bring us to the pinnacle of success, I heard Elubatal ask me a question, in a loud, quick but curious voice. Elubatel said: " Do you really want to get to the pinnacle of success"? I answer " YES" because if I don't do more inner work on myself, I won't get there, I won't earn the money I want ". After this, I went on to complete the Elubatel chant.
Within 3 days, a person who I did some training with, asked me to be a trainer among other trainers on a spiritual summit they give 3 times a year. Okay, this was amazing to me because this person knows that I am just starting the spiritual courses I want to present as part of a new business, and don't have my first course complete yet. Well, I got a major kick in the butt, because I have a push to complete the first course by June, and be able to deliver a pdf with the course. So, I guess knowing how I often have trouble organizing, Elubatel set me up with a nice deadline lol. Hail for the major help from Elubatel.

Next, I heard that I should focus on writing and creating videos. So, I signed up to a video psychic service and already made money.

Next, this was interesting...Elubatel directed me over to someone named Damon Brand and a Book called " Wealth Magick ".
Elubatel said that I would do well to do the exercises in that book and that I would also get detailed
help from Elubatel there. I did start Wealth Magick and it's hard to explain but the first 3 weeks of exercise in that book are shifting my thoughts around lol. I heard from Elubatel that for financial success the thoughts my also say YES.

I'm also still doing Nap, And I am very grateful because my life history in the past was a mangled mess. And, money was always, always an issue. I did not find my way until I found Magick and Nap. I hope this helps someone think about working with the amazing, never failing to help Elbatel. I also put this testimony here to give this spirit thanks.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Elubatel Comes through in 3 days and asks question

Post#2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:06 pm

It would seem Elubatel is becoming a bit "meta" of late. I'm glad, as Elubatel is a powerful spirit with a great deal of benefit to bring to the table. Ebuehuel & Etuesuel are worth working with alongside.