Did NAP exercises after hiatus

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Ironchakra1
Practicus

Did NAP exercises after hiatus

Post#1 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:39 am

I have had a copy of the old, original NAP book for just a few years now. But wasn’t using it real recently. Just the other day, I did several a series of stuff from NAP—-New Avatar Power Ritual, 5 gates, central pillar and circulation, fountain, bornless one, then chants for Nitika, Elubatel, Gadiel and so on. It really seems like using focus to circulate that energy helps in some ways that are hard to describe, yet if you just do it—you know it’s good.

yogamen
Practicus

Re: Did NAP exercises after hiatus

Post#2 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:49 am

So you're circling around, middle pillar, did you get some form of projection of consciousness?

Particularly well, I see that the middle pillar works well when you are well aware of what you eat and what you do during the day.

I called some other spirits together with the seals, and I was visited later, I think, by one of those spirits.

I had an experience with Nitika a few years ago, and I would like to know more about yours.
"Eternal continuity links all things." - Rene Guenon

Fr.Mitesco
Neophyte

Re: Did NAP exercises after hiatus

Post#3 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:58 pm

I’ve been doing the basics recently without any goal. Just NAP, the middle pillar (gates, circulation, fountain) and bornless one. And after a few days it does seem good. Maybe it’s taking time out to relax, maybe it’s a meditation-like effect, maybe my New Avatar Power IS flooding to the surface.

In the past I’ve been somewhat dismissive of daily practice - some of my earliest experiments were a year of daily Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (having read Modern Magic) and it just didn’t “click” with me, it was rote and a enthusiasm-less chore. But with NAP I find I look forward to practice, and miss It on the days I don’t practice.
Pax
Fr. Mitesco.

"Freed from desire, mind and senses purified".