Strange Success with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Josephus
Zelator

Strange Success with NAP

Post#1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 am

Hello Members,

I'd like to report a successful, but strange outcome with NAP.

I did the spell with Anael and Jazar for love. (Thanks Anael and Jazar!)

I did it for about 3 consecutive nights before the last New moon. I decided that it was best to do the spell on a waxing moon so I stopped.

Soon after this I decided that the work I did didn't work at all, as I saw no difference or indication that it worked, and kind of gave up on the idea altogether. As soon as this happened, a woman came to my place of work that had been there a few times before. However, this time she told me where she works, gave me her card and told me to go visit her sometime. This soon developed into a date. This woman is beautiful, sensitive, caring, interesting, smart, great body etc. In short, very attractive (at least to me).

Everything is great, except for a small detail: She is celibate. :shock: If I hadn't been sitting in the car when she told me, I would have fallen off my chair. I knew she was religious, but this caught me completely off guard.

Now, call me crazy, but in my book, a relationship just isn't viable with celibacy. I know some of you are monks, and are used to dating women who are celibate ;) , but I'm a weak, shameless human being who likes physical intimacy.

Anyway, I consider this a success, however strange, as the past year has been VERY difficult (as in unbelievable) in the 'getting a date' department, even though it wasn't what I expected. I'll live up to my end of the deal by mentioning ANAEL and JAZAR and lighting a few candles for them.

I'm still trying to figure out why things happened this way.

Regards

Josephus

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Strange Success with NAP

Post#2 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 am

Now, call me crazy, but in my book, a relationship just isn't viable with celibacy. I know some of you are monks, and are used to dating women who are celibate , but I'm a weak, shameless human being who likes physical intimacy.

LOL I am not sure who you are talking about :) I Always say be careful of what you ask for :)
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#3 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 am

Congratulations, Josephus.

That is an excellent result.

I noticed that you performed the spell and then forgot about it or gave up.

This eliminated the lust for result that magicians warn about.

I would suggest using very precise wording in your request.

Write and rewrite your request until you have covered every eventuality.

I don't know you or your situation, but perhaps someday you might try a seduction spell?

Butterball 8-)
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 am

Is she celibate until married or for life? There's a difference. 8-)
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Brother Suroh

Post#5 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Indeed.

Topic author
Josephus
Zelator

Post#6 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:Congratulations, Josephus.

I would suggest using very precise wording in your request.

Write and rewrite your request until you have covered every eventuality.

I don't know you or your situation, but perhaps someday you might try a seduction spell?

Butterball 8-)

I thought I had that covered, but I didn't realize I had to specify "someone who is sexually active" :lol:

Can you be more specific about the seduction spell? Where can I look that up?

Thanks.

Topic author
Josephus
Zelator

Post#7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Grab wrote:Is she celibate until married or for life? There's a difference. 8-)

I assume until married, as she indicated a desire to marry. I wish I could explain all the circumstances here, but that would be too long and off topic. Let's just say that it seems that if she stopped being celibate there wouldn't be much of a difference. :D I've decided to just take my losses and move along.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Josephus wrote:Now, call me crazy, but in my book, a relationship just isn't viable with celibacy.

Clearly you've never been married then :D

....aaaah it'd be funnier if it were not so true!

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#9 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Josephus wrote:
I thought I had that covered, but I didn't realize I had to specify "someone who is sexually active" :lol:

Can you be more specific about the seduction spell? Where can I look that up?

Thanks.

Well, The Mystic Grimoire by the same author you are reading has a seduction spell

and a number of rituals. The magical world is chock full of seduction spells too.

This site may have a few suggestions if you do a search.

Welcome.

Butterball
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
Josephus
Zelator

Post#10 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 am

BrotherButterball wrote:
Well, The Mystic Grimoire by the same author you are reading has a seduction spell

and a number of rituals. The magical world is chock full of seduction spells too.

This site may have a few suggestions if you do a search.

Welcome.

Butterball

Ok. I have the Mystic Grimoire, but I havent really looked through it. I'll do a search as well. Anything you particularly recommend? I'd like to know what has worked well for you and others.