Yes another interesting success story

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
PsychoNox
Neophyte

Yes another interesting success story

Post#1 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 am

OK.. Ill admit.. NAP didnt really capture me when I read about it. Actually I found it UBER chessy and too much like a 1900 Magick book where you can make all your dreams happen for only $49.95..

But being open minded and seeing that all of you in here were raving about it. i Figured heck what harm could it do to give this a try....

and then this happens..

I knew that i had some back pay from a previous division I worked for. It was supposed to be a Bonus for the mid year from last june.. Being Happy for any free graces I knew this was coming to me before I started the NAP Ritual and Money Rite.. More or less I was expecting somewhere near 6000.00 Philippine Pesos (Around 130 USD) (Yes we dont get paid too well in a 3rd world nation) then I started using the NAP Ritual and was told my Back bonus would be ready to pick up today.. Only to my amazement that I was given 15,000 Php.... Now I was only doing the Money Rite for 4 days ergo It proved somewhat effective..

my query is this.. As It has been stated here, you should not do this rite for too long (someone said that the pendulum swings the opposite direction after a month) Does this fulfill the manifestation of the desire and thus should i move on to another rite? Or should I continue this for the rest of the month and see how much gold in fact Nitika will bring! :D

any opinions are welcome

and thanks for the recommendation
Look into the Mirror.. What do you see? what DONT you see?

Make a DIFFERENCE JOIN Mysteriun Philippines!

http://mysteriumphilippines.org

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Yes another interesting success story

Post#2 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:59 am

I would think you got more than you expected. Move on. Dont get greedy... :)
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 am

Vovin wrote:I would think you got more than you expected. Move on. Dont get greedy... :)

I agree...also has anyone else noticed that this particular rite/chant brings pretty much the amount you could you really use as opposed to a "lottery win"?

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 am

I wasn't going to mention this but I've decided to because while it's not an explicit connect the dots kind of thing, it is and should be encouraging or at least illustrative of what kind of things can happen when NAP is used.

I ordered a new refrigerator from a small local appliance store in September and it never came in. So, I happened to see one that I liked in one of the 'box' stores -- meaning a large, impersonal nationwide store that I try very hard to avoid, but sometimes end up having to buy things from. The new refrigerator was delivered to my house but I didn't notice until two days later that there were two manufactuing defects in the door. I had not done very much actual esoteric work for most of the holidays -- was instead studying esoteric books. Well, for about six weeks I had been trying without success to get the attention of the people that I bought the refrigerator from -- and from LG -- the manufacturer. I've had nothing but a huge, gigantic run-around.

I finally did some general NAP work on this past Sunday night. On Monday, I tried to contact the store again and this time, it was like 'magic' -- I went through a stream of menus and employees and was connected to someone else who is arranging to have the refrigerator picked up on Friday and a new one delivered in it's place. I believe it is because I did the NAP work on the evening before I made the successful contact.

Another point is that - and I know this has been mentioned in one form or another -- but after meaningful and sincere contact has been made with the spirits in the NAP book through the specific esoteric workings . . . at least for me, just thinking of the spirits in a time of need brings results. That's not to suggest becoming lazy and not bothering to perform the workings, but once in the flow, in my opinion at least -- making a mental contact brings good results as well. It's a good reminder even to myself, not to let too great a lapse in time go by without doing the NAP ritual and etc.,

Thank you again, Geoff Gray-Cobb! Hugs!!!

Earthoscope

Post#5 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I really enjoy reading people's success stories with this book.

Slater wrote:I agree...also has anyone else noticed that this particular rite/chant brings pretty much the amount you could you really use as opposed to a "lottery win"?

That's an interesting observation. I was kind of surprised about the amount of money that I came into, but it was really appropriate for my immediate needs. I've been having financial problems and this certainly helped give some relief and one of the major reasons I wanted the money was for moving to another state this spring. My planned move is going to be kind of pricey, so this money is certainly going to help with that.

Super Celestials wrote:Thank you again, Geoff Gray-Cobb! Hugs!!!

I second this! NAP is quite the wonderful little book!

Topic author
PsychoNox
Neophyte

Post#6 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm

alas.. It was a successful FIRST run at NAP..

Thing is im getting Married this July :D (whohoo) and everyone knows how that can be the most costly day of any mans life.. Ergo I was inclined to keep going at it until I got more for the wedding. but I think Ill take your advice and move on to a new rite..

thanks again guys

LVX
Look into the Mirror.. What do you see? what DONT you see?

Make a DIFFERENCE JOIN Mysteriun Philippines!

http://mysteriumphilippines.org