Any success w/ astral travel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Re: Any success w/ astral travel

Post#11 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 pm

yeah, unfortunately the group that this was posted in Evocational magics is some how deleted,- damn good posts were there- send him a message on myspace.
Axeezo

rif
Practicus

Post#12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:44 pm

That group just changed names. It's now called Occult Cabal. And Moloch owns a new group.

Is there a post you'd recommend? Other than that I'll have to contact his myspace. I suspect the book is long sold out.

Thanks!

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#13 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey , a few years back when Moloch introduced us to these books, he got hold of a copy and gave a litle update with his uses of it. pretty neat. thanks for letting me know of the name change as i didnt save that evocation story when the group evoked Vassago and the magician stepped out of the circle and the being grabbed him and held him to its face close-something like this.
Axeezo

Bluetorch
Neophyte

Post#14 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

hmm i want to try the NAP astral too.i tried a wiccan astral but is very hard.i started with an air visualisation technique that is kinda similar and then tried it.i had only minor results.it is very hard.so now i want to see if i can find some better ones.

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#15 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm

axeezo wrote:I remember that Justin on Evocational magics some years ago mentioned that he did have success with the Astral Projection technique ,think he used Success chant with it also,ill look or that and ask him if i can post it here.
Az=xeezo

Thanks for that my good friend, as always you are a veritable treasure chest of information :D I will experiment with this as it is a ridiculously easy technique that may pay good dividends.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

Markosis
Zelator

Post#16 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 am

I learned a clever technique from Ariel at the DCW for astral projection. Basically you envision yourself as dead. Think that you no longer exist. Let yourself die in your mind. Pretend there is no more "you". You should be able to leave your body (since it is no longer needed) and you should be able to see yourself from outside of your body. I have had good results with this over other techniques.

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#17 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 am

hehehe, i discovered that technique when i was depressed... :lol: :D indeed very good one.