Thanks for NAP!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Menxeperset

Thanks for NAP!

Post#1 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Let me thank you guys for turning me on to NAP! It's kind of basic, but that's part of its charm. I have had great success so far with contacting the Mentor and, strangely, the basic "power ritual"--i.e. relaxation--seems to have a more profound and lasting effect than the RR from Modern Magick, which I have practiced before daily rituals for about 14 years. I'm thinking that a change in methodology after 1.5 decades is a good thing. :twisted:

I will update this thread as I see or do not see results. My money is on results . . .

Menxeperset

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Re: Thanks for NAP!

Post#2 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Nice to hear!

Soon you will be experiencing the awesome effects of N.A.P and I also recommend Frater Malaks Mystic Grimoire. These two books combind is a powerful force to be reckoned with utter simplicity.

Topic author
Menxeperset

Post#3 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Brother Suroh wrote:Nice to hear!

Soon you will be experiencing the awesome effects of N.A.P and I also recommend Frater Malaks Mystic Grimoire. These two books combind is a powerful force to be reckoned with utter simplicity.

Yes! I have just received a copy of the MG. Those two texts kind of intrigue me. On one hand, they seem kind of silly. On the other, I have experienced a massive power surge working with NAP thus far and am studying the MG at the moment. Good stuff!

Topic author
Menxeperset

Post#4 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Colleagues:

Note: this is mainly a NAP update, but mods might want to shift it to the Black Magic forum instead.

Being a NAP rookie, I've been spending a good amount of time researching the entities and thinking about the grimoire (part of how I create a subjective synthesis with any magical text). I have performed 2 NAP rituals. The one I can talk about right now is outlined and described below in order to add to the common knowledge of NAP on these forums and to solicit suggestions. I end with a question for those who have more experience with this grimoire/system than I do.

The Background: I know someone professionally who is skilled in shamanism and what I think might be a Native American metaphysical system. This person and I normally have no reason to interact. So, even though we don't get along on those seldom occasions when we have to work together, we're both civil enough to carry such things off and exist on opposite ends of the office--or so I have thought. I'm not the sort to begin arbitrarily cursing people who rub me the wrong way. I believe cursing is a lot like profanity--those who use it sparingly use it to great effect. In fact, I haven't ever done anything mundane or magical against her, preferring to keep my criticisms to myself. I do not gossip in the workplace as a matter of personal ethics.

Recently, I learned that this woman has been (1) spreading nasty rumors about me around the workplace; (2) actively working to sabotage my projects when I'm not around; and (3) saying a lot of extremely negative things about my wife (who she barely knows). The problem is further complicated by the fact that my offensive coworker is in an almost impregnable defensive position in the office. She, like me, does a job that the organization cannot do without. If I complained about her, administration would do nothing. And, in truth, she is good at what she does. What she is not good at is hiding her nastiness, sabotage, and "brown filing" from me.

Even worse, the fact that she has been using chantwork of some sort against me was corroborated by a mutual friend and confirmed by some pendulum divination. I know this woman is a metaphysically minded person and skilled in an eclectic form of shamanism--or, at least, she claims to be. I can respect that (and would respect it more if she weren't normally crazier than a drunken loon). In short, she's a real pain in the ass; she's actively (or passively) working against me; and I've experienced a LOT of negativity in my life lately. I haven't been able to pinpoint the source. It seems to be coming from everywhere. Even if I hadn't talked with a third party, I would have been a bit suspicious of this woman.

Therefore, I have concluded that something magical needs to be done because--short of committing a felony--there's not a lot of mundane work I can do to extract this thorn from my side. So why not send something to kill her in traffic and be done with it? Even from my LHP karma / threefold law-rejecting perspective, her acts do not, in themselves, warrant a curse (to the degree of potency I usually reach in my cursing). I cannot justify "killing a roach with a missile"--even though she is a cockroach in every way apart from the feelers ;).

The Ritual: While looking for something that is not expressly lethal, NAP's anti-personnel rituals came to mind. Now, I'm fully aware that even those rituals could theoretically take someone out in the worst way. I can accept that (sometimes magic is not precise). But the NAP operations don't seem as cold-blooded as, say, invoking one of the murderous names of Marduk, a bloodthirsty demon, or performing a darker, more Satanic conjuration of destruction.

If it had just been gossip, I could have used the "Etheric Shrapnel Ritual." But I think I'm dealing with some "hindering" work aimed at me and my family as well. Instead, I decided to implement the "Occult Judo Ritual" this morning.

My steps were as follows:

1. Relaxation
2. LBRP
3. Middle Pillar
4. Circulation of the Body of Light
5. NAP Power Ritual
6. NAP Bornless Invocation
7. Occult Judo Ritual
8. Dee Hay Thooth Invocation

The results were kind of amazing. In the course of one day (today), she was asked by admin. to compose a thank-you to me for a recent project idea / recent efforts and to facilitate the project to its completion. I know this because it was in the letter she emailed today. What's more, she is not a secretary. I am kind of astounded.

Never let it be said that NAP does not work.

However, my question to those of you who are more experienced users of this grimoire is: should I continue with this? The text of the ritual states that it will cause an enemy to "experience whatever was sent out at you" (163). Do you think I am correct in assuming that she is experiencing the same kind of upset and "stabbed-in-the-back" feelings that she created in me? I have not seen anything but her email so far. Do you think I should persist with daily repetitions of this ritual until I am positive that she has been paid in full?

Best,

Mxs

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#5 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Hello Menxeperset,

I would recommend that you continue with your present working or

otherwise change to one of the more aggressive and potent ritual curses

such as the Psychic Guided Missile Ritual which finds your attackers.

This ritual and others like it uses gendered based language

rather than naming your attackers.

So, you will read in the text: "Seek him/her out."

What I do is search in my mind for some memory of meeting that enemy or

otherwise seeing them somewhere.

I then say the words: Look for and seek out and get them!

This has worked for me and those that corresponded with me.

Hope this helps you.

Brother BBB
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
Menxeperset

Post#6 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Dear Br. BBB,

Thank you for the thoughtful advice. Today, she came up to me at the cafe across the street from work and sat down at my table. We talked about a whole lot of nothing and it was extremely awkward. I got the impression she had something to say, but she couldn't get it out. She seemed flustered. Then she left. I may persist with this working for the full 7 days I had originally planned (i.e. VII - The Chariot, using my Tarot numerological planning system). Things are definitely happening as a result of this Work. But the ways and means are indeed strange. I will keep the more potent curses in mind, however. No one knows what tomorrow may bring.

Mxs

Bluetorch
Neophyte

Post#7 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:30 pm

is the LBRP hard?im new to high ceremonial magick.

Topic author
Menxeperset

Post#8 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Bluetorch wrote:is the LBRP hard?im new to high ceremonial magick.

Hmm. By hard do you mean difficult to do? It does take practice before it really starts to resonate with you. What system / author of ceremonial magic are you using?

Madmartigen
Practicus

Post#9 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 am

Menxeperset wrote:

It does take practice before it really starts to resonate with you.

Not neccessarily. Mostly, probably, yes - yet with all due respect, I would be cautious imposing personal experiences unto others. One of my strongest LBRP were actually 2nd and 3rd I ever did - and pretty spectacularly strongest. But I agree that the effect weakened after a few weeks and it was kinda a slowly rising flatline for a next couple of months.

Best

M.

Topic author
Menxeperset

Post#10 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 am

Madmartigen wrote:
Menxeperset wrote:

It does take practice before it really starts to resonate with you.

Not neccessarily. Mostly, probably, yes - yet with all due respect, I would be cautious imposing personal experiences unto others.

You make a good point. I have never read / heard it being otherwise, but that is not to say that I have heard everything! :D I agree with this observation.

Mxs