Central Pillar multiplies power?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Central Pillar multiplies power?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 am

Coz I am trying it if I can get results with just the spell alone. I have just worked with this:
1. NAP Point A Ritual
2. One Spell... or Invocation/Chant/Incantation (read 3X)
3. Dee Hay Thooth

If still I get no result after a month...do I have to add and make it like this:
1. Uncrossing Ritual (shorter version of LBRP)
2. NAP Point A Ritual
3. Central Pillar Ritual and Bornless One Invocation
4. Spell (read 3X)
5. Dee Hay Thooth

Anything more you can suggest that works for you, that may also work for me or for the others? /I have read in other thread that an Armor Shield should be added to the ritual...? Do you think is it needed and adds more speed and results or there's no need for that and the above I mentioned was just fine. Many tnx.

And also, are there any spell/s that didn't work for one person and worked for another, I mean, maybe some spells might be effective and produces results while some may not work at all for some reason or another...or it might be that during that time when that particular spell was used...the angels or spirits called are just "busy" fulfilling the requests of other person (some sort of first come first serve basis? or whatever..) ...and so there are time that if that spell was used again in other times that it might get effective and have results. Am I correct?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Madmartigen
Practicus

Re: Central Pillar multiplies power?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 am

I am in no point an expert and there are several more experienced NAP users here... However I never did the simplified version of the ritual. I feel that the amount of controlled energy put into your goal during the rite is crucial in NAP. So what I do is

LBRP
Point A
MP/circulation/fountain focused strongly on raising the energies
Bornless One
Spell x3
Dee Hay Thooth
Thanks for the powers involved/dismissal to do their job
LBRP

I also visualize target with emotion strongly during the spell... works best if I have the spell memorized. Actually, as in some other forms of magic I do, I find a special mindset needed when I work with NAP. I have no clue if it is/should be a general rule, but it works for me. So when I do the first LBRP, I treat it not only as a banishing, but I also cut out a personal space where I am aware I can do magic. Then I pass my energy, goal and power to the spirit involved. Then I thank the spirit, so in my head I am no longer doing the spell - the spirit does the job from now on. Closing LBRP transports me back to the reality, it's like opening the windows.

I do it that way, because I never really dig the "forget about spell" meme. It was never possible for me. So I do NAP elsewhere (for my consious mind), and now, when I'm thinking about the spell, for me it is on a different plane. My consious thoughts cannot affect the spell, thus weaken it.

I hope it makes sense :).

Also I have read that it is unwise to continue the spell over than a month. I cannot really state my opinion on this, as I never did a spell longer than 2 weeks. But I also pay attention to moon phases (I mostly do, in other forms of magic as well).

Best

M.

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#3 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am

I am still wondering if some of our members here got results even with just using the spell alone. As what was in the Mystic Gremoire book and also in the NAP book... that almost half-part of the book only talks bout having results with using the spell. You know, if we use the whole ritual work it would takes longer time to accomplish...and that is to be done daily...you know what I mean. So I am interested if spell alone could also produce results.

I know that ritual is more powerful, but there are some parts of the book or other magickal books that only talks bout using spell and power words. I am not yet an experienced magician, but for those mage out there...what can you say bout this? :roll:
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Brother Suroh

Post#4 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I would recommend doing away with the point A ritual once you are more adept. And you can follow a simple regimen such as this.

Opening Ceremony
Kabbalistic Cross Ritual (Uncrossing Ritual)
Middle Pillar Ritual/Circulation Ritual
Magic Working(s)
Incantation, Invocation, Chant, Spell or Ritual
Closing Ceremony
Kabbalistic Cross Ritual

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Don't do away with point A. Arzel is one of the keys to the system. Just like Scirlen is to the GV.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Brother Suroh

Post#6 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Not to say that the Point A does not do anything. But I personally never use the ritual myself only once. But recently I have come across research that points to a huge source of power of NAP and Arzel definatly can help a shit load if asked to be part of your ritual. I will try and find what book.

Update....

(Arzel) - one of the four "glorious and benevolent" angels of the east who is invoked by one who wishes to learn the secret wisdom of God.

I think for those who do not want to perform the whole point a ritual the simple invocation or something like that should suffice.

Example.

I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY.
I call on Thee, Mighty Arzel, who stands in the East, to assist me in this and all my ventures. I now known that my Power is flooding to the surface.
Last edited by Brother Suroh on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 pm

I wonder if one can actually use the General purpose chant and call upon Arzel. will have to try that one, whose names should be added to command him.?
Axeezo

Brother Suroh

Post#8 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm

I think it should be possible to call on him simply with the power of the middle pillar entities etc.

Peter

Post#9 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Vovin wrote:Don't do away with point A. Arzel is one of the keys to the system. Just like Scirlen is to the GV.

What's GV?

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm

think Vovin means Grimorium Verum