Man from Missouri wins Powerball

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
gordon01902
Neophyte

Man from Missouri wins Powerball

Post#1 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:59 pm

In a previous post I asked someone if the win all contest spell could help someone win the lottery.It turns out that a man from Missouri won the 252 million dollar jackpot.It seems that the forces of luck comes to the aid of those who really need the money.The powerball lottery that is.He is a store clerk,he was behind on his electric and gas bill,he also has three children.So what do you think.Are people chosen at random to win the lottery if they are in need of help right away?

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Man from Missouri wins Powerball

Post#2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

MaestroNestor

Post#3 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Vovin wrote:I suggest you give this a read..

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =491755757

V

I wonder if that is true for all countries or if it is more common for certain countries. Have a hard time understanding how anyone can get as stupid as the lottery winners that are described. I recently got what is for me a large sum of money. About 40 000 pounds and an extra 400 pounds a month from an insurance I didnt even know I had. First thing I did was to pay of all my debts which lowered my monthly expenses with about 300 pounds a month. Then I bought computer and home entertainment stuff for a lot of money:) The rest I simply put away for a rainy day.

I know that 40 000 pounds is far from 232 million dollars but if I were to win that much money the only difference would be getting a house in the country, a Ferrari, some kind of environmental friendly car to drive normally and do the traveling I always wanted to do. Only kind of giveaway I could even imagine doing is to support cat homes with veterinary costs. Do not really see a problem with it to be honest and I definitely do not have a problem telling people to take a hike if they are begging:)

Ohh I should perhaps mentioned that the money I got was because of magic. Not the NAP though.

Somniphobia
Zelator

Post#4 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 am

Woow, nice to read that Nestor! And you have a really good point of view...
You used magick? What did you do if I may ask?

MaestroNestor

Post#5 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 am

Somniphobia wrote:Woow, nice to read that Nestor! And you have a really good point of view...
You used magick? What did you do if I may ask?

I used a rather big mix of different types of magical theories. Mainly based on a sort of mix between santeria and voodoo root magic but also the two Saints Expedite and Simon. I have the ritual and ingredients I used on my blog but its temporarily down since I forgot to pay the bill. They send it in emails that I keep forgetting about. All to used to bills arriving my snail mail. I will fix that next week though so if you check it in the middle of next week it should be up again. The address is in my profile.

Somniphobia
Zelator

Post#6 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:34 am

Allright! Thank you for the info! I will definately give it a look... :)

DarthFenrir

Post#7 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 am

If you ever win the lottery, just have a lawyer set up a trust to collect the winnings anonymously. The only curse is stupidity and bad management.

wright
Zelator

Post#8 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Vovin wrote:I suggest you give this a read..

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =491755757

V

i suggest you give THIS thread a read..
http://answers.google.com/answers/main? ... &id=141224

and pay special attention to the statistics.

if you are going to dream about winning the lottery, pay attention to what actually happens and avoid the bogeyman stories and the 'you're better off poor' kind of bullshit out there. having more money DOES make your life better IF you learn how to spend it.

after winning that kind of money, the first thing i'd do is hire a good lawyer and accountant. the lawyer to help me create a delaware or nevada corporation to transfer the wealth out of my personal name and into a business entity so nobody could sue me for the winnings. and an accountant (along with a good financial planner) to reteach me the art of thrift.

then i'd pay off my debts, fix my credit, and open a business credit line for my corporation. i wouldn't use it, but i'd have it just in case. fixing personal credit would be much more important though.

i would use my money to invest in dividend stocks and i'd let my accountant explain dividend stocks to me very carefully. then i'd have a financial planner buy the stocks for me. buying the proper dividend stocks provides a lifetime of payment and grows your money. well-chosen dividend stocks will pay you back what you paid for them in roughly 10 years, and the dividends continue to grow so you'd end up increasing your payments. in that way you would continue to get paid off of your winnings until you die (and beyond, for as long as the dividends are held in your family).

fixing credit and buying dividends would take between 2 and 7 years in total, but starting is more important than finishing because they are cumulative.

AFTER doing the above, THEN with what's left over i'd do the doodad thing (travel, car/house, furniture, jewellery for the lady friend, new threads, etc.)

THAT my friend is how to keep your wins and keep yourself happy. you'd probably do it different but that's what i'd do.

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#9 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Interesting links there Wright - I must say I side with your points on this one, for every lottery winner who gets divorced there are a dozen marriages breaking up from stresses caused by financial problems, and for every one person bumped off for money there are thousands dying from the side effects of sheer poverty, be it on the streets of London or in a Cairo alleyway.

I'm not a huge lottery nut, but I do know poverty causes more grief than money ever can.

gordon01902 wrote:It seems that the forces of luck comes to the aid of those who really need the money.The powerball lottery that is.He is a store clerk,he was behind on his electric and gas bill,he also has three children.So what do you think.Are people chosen at random to win the lottery if they are in need of help right away?

There are people round the world RIGHT NOW starving to death or dying because they can't afford basic medicines or clean water supplies, and many other people watching their family members die for lack of money - sure, it's a global problem with bigger causes ultimately, but a few dollar bills could make a difference on the ground to these people and yet they'll never get them in time, and they'll die.

So no, I think that kind of thing is BS of the highest order (no offence meant personally towards you Gordon btw 8-) ).

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk