what am i doing wrong!!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

AEternitas

Re: what am i doing wrong!!

Post#31 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:29 am

But seriously, getting a girl, that one girl, that takes more than magic, it takes witchcraft. First of all you have to say "I really like this one, and I think I'll have her, in fact I know I will" From thereon it's just tact, timing and a certain amount of glamour and charm.

[V]
Practicus

Post#32 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Almost always, time in a non-sexual relationship will put you in that friend-frame with the girl & that is insanely difficult to break. Moving from friend to lover is a huge change in her mind. Unless you establish early on in the relationship that "I'm not your girlfriend with a penis, at some point I COULD fuck you" its tough, even with magick.

With magick you could hope to make some internal changes that would appear more attractive to her, but ultimately you will still have to just take that leap of faith and ask her out. It could work out, or it could seriously damage your relationship. But there are plenty of fish in the sea. Even though sometimes their hard to see.

I've never had magick directly work on my target girl. I've been madly in love with friends. It was awful. I started studying and practicing magick to make myself more attractive to women. Not just generically.

For me, my social skills were great. I always had a problem getting sexually playful in my conversations. I've observed many of my successful friends with that quality. I worked on that quality. Im doing much better than before.
[V]

Einherjar

Post#33 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:10 pm

My very first love spell was one I made up based from Al-Azif (Necronomicon but not the Simonomicon) which is now well known to be a fraud but that was 16 or 17 years ago and at the time I didn't know any better (and it was the first "magical" book I owned so I believed in it 200%!)
I performed my ritual for a girl I was completely infatuated with. She was a friend of a friend and we hung out regularly but rarely talked.
The next morning I get a call from my friend who tells me she just got a call from the girl in question. She was going on and on about how she can't get me out of her mind and thinks about me all the time now. My friend told me I should make a move on her to shut her up coz she's driving her nuts!
This was totally weird and unexpected as NO ONE knew of my sentiment for this girl. I was always a very private guy.
Anyhow, I was thrilled and walking on air all day. We met up with the regular gang later on and before I had a chance to do anything, she cornered me dicreetly and backed me up in a corner and very shyly kissed me. I kissed her back and just like that we were on. To the great surprise of everyone else. No one had seen this coming.
That is the good part. The bad part was that I feel like I forced something that shouldn't have happened naturely. We were always awkward with each other in public. Clumsy in intimacy (we never slept together) but we couldn't spend anytime apart, that would drive her nuts! Always on the phone (there was no internet back then...no texting either...), always thinking and talking about each other but once together we were better friends then lovers.
This lasted 3 months and I had to leave the province for work for the summer. The seperation was painful but we fell apart (at last) and I learned my lesson about forcing a relationship that has little substance to begin with.
I have since cast to find a girl to meet my immediate needs but never to get a specific girl of my choosing. And I have yet to be single for longer than a few weeks.... It's worked great for me.

This book, the Al-Azif Necronomicon has beed laughed at by just about every serious practitioner of the art but I must say, I based several of my earliest spellwork from this book and I have never been dissapointed once. I haven't tried it in many many years as my faith in this book has been somewhat shaken by years of negative comments about it and I am not so sure I could get similar results anymore.
I think that the fact that book offered me a method, a system to focus my will and an air of darkness and mystery which attracted my young intelligence immensely at the time had a lot to do with the successes I encountered. I didn't know there was a chance the book might be a joke so I got what I expected.
To this day, no other book or system of magic has ever granted me quicker results than this tome. Maybe I should give it another try one of these days... If I can ever find me another copy.

Einherjar

Post#34 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Also - concerning NAP (kinda lost focus that this IS a NAP tread)...
I just started working with the NAP system a few days ago and I realized that when you "feel" nothing or remain numb to the original NAP Ritual, adding the "Entering the Veil" as described in the pendulum ritual helps immensely.
I visual the sign of the enterer and "enter the veil" just before the first words of power (Ankar Yod Hay Vaw Hay) and again at the end right after "point A", seemingly taking myself deeper into it. It feels like crossing a gate (twice). While in medidation, it also helps to do it everytime you feel yourself relapse or slip away from where you want to be. Helps with the Astral projection as well.
I use to perform this form of "mental crossing" many years ago after reading an essay on Merlin. It was one of the technique described in the book but I have long forgotten about it. NAP reminded me of it and I was glad to see a form of it described in the book.
Also works fantastic with Sigils, Seals and whatever mental image you can conjure up.

Seavel
Practicus

Post#35 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 am

Einherjar wrote:My very first love spell was one I made up based from Al-Azif (Necronomicon but not the Simonomicon) which is now well known to be a fraud but that was 16 or 17 years ago and at the time I didn't know any better (and it was the first "magical" book I owned so I believed in it 200%!)
I performed my ritual for a girl I was completely infatuated with. She was a friend of a friend and we hung out regularly but rarely talked.
The next morning I get a call from my friend who tells me she just got a call from the girl in question. She was going on and on about how she can't get me out of her mind and thinks about me all the time now. My friend told me I should make a move on her to shut her up coz she's driving her nuts!
This was totally weird and unexpected as NO ONE knew of my sentiment for this girl. I was always a very private guy.
Anyhow, I was thrilled and walking on air all day. We met up with the regular gang later on and before I had a chance to do anything, she cornered me dicreetly and backed me up in a corner and very shyly kissed me. I kissed her back and just like that we were on. To the great surprise of everyone else. No one had seen this coming.
That is the good part. The bad part was that I feel like I forced something that shouldn't have happened naturely. We were always awkward with each other in public. Clumsy in intimacy (we never slept together) but we couldn't spend anytime apart, that would drive her nuts! Always on the phone (there was no internet back then...no texting either...), always thinking and talking about each other but once together we were better friends then lovers.
This lasted 3 months and I had to leave the province for work for the summer. The seperation was painful but we fell apart (at last) and I learned my lesson about forcing a relationship that has little substance to begin with.
I have since cast to find a girl to meet my immediate needs but never to get a specific girl of my choosing. And I have yet to be single for longer than a few weeks.... It's worked great for me.

This book, the Al-Azif Necronomicon has beed laughed at by just about every serious practitioner of the art but I must say, I based several of my earliest spellwork from this book and I have never been dissapointed once. I haven't tried it in many many years as my faith in this book has been somewhat shaken by years of negative comments about it and I am not so sure I could get similar results anymore.
I think that the fact that book offered me a method, a system to focus my will and an air of darkness and mystery which attracted my young intelligence immensely at the time had a lot to do with the successes I encountered. I didn't know there was a chance the book might be a joke so I got what I expected.
To this day, no other book or system of magic has ever granted me quicker results than this tome. Maybe I should give it another try one of these days... If I can ever find me another copy.

Can you post ritual that you used for binding her, and the other ritual that you use for attraction?

Einherjar

Post#36 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:26 am

Seavel I didn't bind her...unless you consider how bound she was to me after that spell... ;)

It really was nothing out of the orsinary. I reproduced everything that seem to make my wicked juices flowing onto a piece of paper and wrote down in a few line my desire following the invocation of the Globes.
I had an iron will when I was growing up and I always could do anything I put my mind to. Self healing, magnetism, pendulum, whatever. I have lost much of that focus with age I now realized but doing regular magical exercises helps with regaining some. I wish I knew what I had then, I would have kept at it without such vast period between my interests.
This was the only way I knew how to do magic back then. I never had all the tools to perform proper rituals so I did it my way.
Pen, paper, and whatever gave me that feeling of something wicked, something of power. :twisted:
That was how I would perform lovespells, curses, binding, attraction, confusion spells, etc. One method, many results.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#37 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

Einherjar wrote:This was the only way I knew how to do magic back then. I never had all the tools to perform proper rituals so I did it my way. . . . that feeling of something wicked, something of power.

Einherjar, I like your style. In my opinion, this is the only real way to do it--your own way, moving in power. Grimoires are full of great suggestions. But the end result must always be personal. That's where it's at.
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Einherjar

Post#38 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Thank you Silenciumetaurum.
Now that I am older and wiser I try more to incorporate more of the "proper" elements in traditional magic to my style. Finding the happy medium is the key I guess. The majority of my attempts at incorporating traditional form to my own instinctual methods usually turn up in failure of result which is awesome as this narrows the way for me toward the experiments that do work.
Everytime something seems confusing to me, I try to change perspective on it. Everything relates to everything in similar manner in this world so it seems. Example: I have been playing music in bands (rock, metal, etc) since I am 17 years old. Self taught from the beginning. In the early days, all of us self-taught musicians would look at the classically trained and we'd argue that we play from feel as opposed to them who simply recite scales and tie up notes together in a fashion that was theorically acceptable. They felt their kind superior and we felt ours superior.
Eventually came a time when I wanted to know more about what I did to get as good as I could get and I broke down and learned the theory behind it. Even went to college for it. Nowaday I can recite certain scales till my fingers bleed but I can't play until I'm inspired. I found what works for me. Just the right amount of each. Knowing every medial mode and every scales associated to them is useless to me but knowing what they are helped me become a better player.
Same thing goes for magic. When I questionned myself about what path to follow I remember my musical upbringing. Or my social affairs, financial issues, carreer choices, etc. It is all the same really. I believe what works for someone in one facet of his life will work for him/her in all facet of his life.
When in doubt, search back about how you've succeed at something. Anything. No matter what about and remember how you got there. Find a way to apply this to your new "problem" and you'll be on your way to success once again!