Question about the enitities/spirits in NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Angelus
Zelator

Question about the enitities/spirits in NAP

Post#1 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Hello all,

FIrst post on these forums.

I come from a beginner background in enochian magic. However I heard about NAP and first looked into just for the relaxation ritual to get me in a good state to do enochian aethyr scrying. However after reading the whole book, it peaked some interest.

My only question is about the various spirits/entities/powers you are calling upon. Most of these ive never heard of? Is there any link to their origin? I was told be someone else there based of various angels from jewish culture, but I wasnt sure if that was true. Im just interested in how all this comes together and works. Like I was also told the Thoth Ritual is powerfull but just randomly taken from another practice.

I know alot of people say the results are what matters, not the theory. But I just like to have an idea of who im invoking before I do so.

Thank you kindly for your help

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Question about the enitities/spirits in NAP

Post#2 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome I suggest reading through the long NAP thread just above yours in this forum..

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
Angelus
Zelator

Post#3 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks Vovin,

Ive been reading that thread actually and just got more confused hence this post. I found quite a few peoples views and alot of "who knows". So was hoping someone could point me in the "most accepted" theory. But ill keep reading.

Thanks

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Give it a good read if you are still unsure feel free to bump this thread, and I will try my best to anwser your questions..

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
Angelus
Zelator

Post#5 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I just needed to read a few pages more deep.

Thank you Vovin.

I completed my first NAP ritual tonight. I can say the relaxation part is super powerfull. It usually takes some time in meditation and visualization to get as relaxed as I did in just 3 minutes reading outloud the ritual.

I carried on with this relaxation after the my invocation for success, with some Enochian Aethyr scrying. The visions came much sooner, and (not sure if this is a good thing) they came faster and stronger, but almost to the point I found myself missing things cause it was all so fast.

Also this is the first time ever that during an Enochian working I felt someone touch the top of my head at the same time I got the vision of an angel sweeping around behind me.

I still feel super relaxed, and a slight buzzing in my body, even now 20 minutes later.