The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Brother Suroh

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#241 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:39 pm

This is an very enlightened way to look at it.

aserth

Post#242 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm

ElBrujo wrote:Actually, Virtual Grace, it backlashed on me too. I wouldnt really say it backfired, it was more of a "price" I paid for casting the spell. It was the Haunting-Horror producing spell from the MG. I got incredibly sick with a bacteria infection a few days afterwards -- I thought I was going to die. Literally. However, the spell still worked because the individual I cast it on dissapeared and I never heard from him again. I thought it was interesting that I was struck with a bacteria infection--the spell itself has you to imagine all these horrible bugs and creepy crawlers arounds your victim. Coincidence? I think not. Thats why I urge everyone to use these spells as a last resort. Only if you believe the individual is incredibly despicable, evil, etc.

It's posts like this that confirm the value of searching this forum before carrying out some of the practices on here. I was seriously thinking of doing this at the next new moon. This post alone has made me seriously reconsider the potentially Karmic consequences of it.

Many thanks for sharing your experience with this.

aserth

ntokheim
Neophyte

Post#243 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 am

plum_girl wrote:Well, Vovin, that´s quite a story! It seems to me that NAP´s way of working is quite similar to Manning´s method, so I believe I´ll be able to use it right.
I downloaded Cobb´s "Secrets beyond the Pyramids" and I´m studying it, while I wait for NAP (DAMN aLIBRIS!). :(
I´m looking forward to get started on that one and Psychic Telemetry. Also, I´m curious about " Helping Yourself with Acupineology".
Most of all, do you know if I can download Frater Malak´s book ? I would love to buy it, but it is very rare and expensive, even used and without the talismans. I would like to read it before I spend at least 75 bucks in an incomplete book.

Thanks and blessed be!

Where did you download Secrets Beyond the Pyramids? I haven't been able to find it anywhere as being downloadable.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#244 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Hey there , i dropped her a line to let her know to respond.
Axeezo

srinik

Post#245 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 am

Hello friends,

I am new member in this forum as well as to magic. I have got NAP book. I would like to know if i have to follow any specific time to practice the instructions like new moon or full moon days etc.. or i can do it on any day ... please give me info.
thanks.
srini

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#246 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 am

You can do the rituals at any time... I suggest reading through the NAP Threads.. There is a ton of info

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

srinik

Post#247 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 am

Vovin wrote:You can do the rituals at any time... I suggest reading through the NAP Threads.. There is a ton of info

V

Thanks. Read all posts in this thread. Got an Idea especially your posts on sequence of carrying rituals . I am in dilemma on which spell to practice to get thru my exams. I am getting good scores but failed to get required average. Please advice me as to which spell to practice .. whether spell for success or secret knowledge. Thanks again.

srini

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#248 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey , why cant you try both , or do the General purpose one.
Axeezo

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#249 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 am

I'd recommend working with the success incantation. But most importantly, don't stress over the exams.. just be confident and clear your mind. Any unnecessary stress, or meaningless thoughts, will limit your potential and close you off to the energies of these beings. Trust yourself and you'll do much better with things.

Best of luck,
X
Ex Mea Sententia.

srinik

Post#250 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 am

Omnis Validus wrote:I'd recommend working with the success incantation. But most importantly, don't stress over the exams.. just be confident and clear your mind. Any unnecessary stress, or meaningless thoughts, will limit your potential and close you off to the energies of these beings. Trust yourself and you'll do much better with things.

Best of luck,
X

Thank you. This gave me confidence.