The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Neophyte
Practicus

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#11 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:05 pm

I am quite new to this. I started doing rituals and spells from the Frater Malak book a few days ago. I am trying to save my marriage and trying to convince my spouse to do the same. The rituals have been dedicated to that intent. I have tried to do everything exactly as directed. Could someone advise on the length of the wait-time for manifestation of requests? Many thanks.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:10 am

Hey Neophyte welcome! You should start seeing some results in a few days to a week. But matters of the heart are complex ;) I have experienced what you are going through so all my thoughts are with you friend. Hang in there.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Neophyte
Practicus

Post#13 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:22 am

Removing my post - I am embarrassed at my desperation!
Last edited by Neophyte on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 am

Neo

I really dont know what to tell you? Sometimes we got to let things take there course. We often make bad decisions over long periods of time only to try and fix them when its almost to late. I can only encourage you to be strong and give it a good fight. But be realistic, Its no use you save your marriage only for your wife to resent and hate you even more.

I hope things work out for the best regardless of what that is :)
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

Neophyte
Practicus

Post#15 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:53 pm

"I was desperate so I got out the NAP book and performed the general purpose Invocation to Iaoth,Petahyah and Opiel stating my desire that I needed assistance in getting my house sold."

At that first time you used NAP, did you do the relaxation ritual first, or did you just do the general purpose invocation? I read that you usually do the LBRP, relax. ritual, middle pillar, circ. of light, bornless invocation, then incantations. I have just finished reading the book and was wondering whether I could do an incantation for an urgent request before I learned to do the rest of these. And whether as a beginner, I could do incantations when I am not alone and therefore these preparatory steps would not be feasible.
Many Thanks.
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Albert Einsten

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Just do the Relaxation ritual and General Incantation :) That should be fine
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

Neophyte
Practicus

Post#17 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Thanks Vovin. I really appreciate you making yourself available to help us out. In return, I think you'll find these two links that refer to the writer interesting - if you haven't seen them before:

http://www.ghostvillage.com/resources/2 ... 2006.shtml

http://www.alternativeuniverse.ca/

Neophyte
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Albert Einsten

plum_girl
Practicus

Post#18 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Neophyte, I advice you to do the "Rekindle a mate´s interest" spell from NAP for a few days.
I thought it to a friend of mine. She was desperate, her husband suddenly looked totally cold, mean and crazy. She did it and saw amazing RESULTS IN ABOUT ONE WEEK. All she did was the MPR and the spell for a few days in a row- and she keeps doing it. They are still working on the relationship as a normal couple should, but the situation was quickly from hell to bliss. Good luck!

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#19 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:25 pm

hey there, i think that site you posted is Geoff Gray Cobb's daughter. hope things work out. believe me , i know your situation. Good luck
Axee...

pammie

Post#20 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:55 am

This book looks really interesting so I looked on Amazon but it is so expensive, which is a shame.

Blessings
Pammie