The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#231 » Mon May 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Yeah.

revrev
Neophyte

Post#232 » Tue May 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Just received the following sad news:
"Geof died this morning at ll.45. Maiya"

Darbla
Adeptus Minor

Post#233 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 am

Saddens me to hear that. But he seems to have lived a full life, based on his discussions of himself in his books. I wish his family well as they cope with this loss.
As a witch, she naturally didn't believe in any occult nonsense of any sort.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#234 » Wed May 13, 2009 6:09 pm

whoa, now i felt that in my stomach. I would love to know where he is buried as i want to visit his grave sometime this year.
Have a great journey Geoff Gray-Cobb.
Axeezo

angelliss
Neophyte

Post#235 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 pm

vigilo de Amplitudo Lodgium supremus. Ut Supremus Sic Subter supter Totus Es Par.

Amor et Lvx Geoff.

Angelliss

This is dedicated to your memory

http://periodfinebindings.typepad.com/the_ninth_gate/

Martialis

Post#236 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:39 am

Eh? How is this relevant to Mr. Gray-Cobb?

angelliss
Neophyte

Post#237 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 am

It's nothing but a new creation I (with others) have privately and personally dedicated to his memory...nothing more....He will know of it's meaning as I do......If it offends you I shall remove it....we are all brethren here.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#238 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 am

Hi, i just love your work, who knows when i get some things in order ill get you to make my NAP and Mystic Grimoire in that style.
Axeezo

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#239 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Virtual Grace wrote:Why do you guys think that the black magik part of NAP works so fast and directly while the rest of it takes so long? Is the Dark side really more powerful (snicker) sorry...I'm a Star Wars geek!

I know this is an old post but I want to chip in with observations I've had outside the NAP system: if you read the example given in an NAP story, the boxer a spell has been cast against slips and hurts himself in the saliva he contemptfully spit at the guy practicing NAP. In other words, he actually brought it on himself - NAP just made sure it got delivered promptly.

And ALL the other people who so-called "black" spells work on, have already transgressed - so NAP isn't the message here, it's just the agent of delivery, in a timeframe more favourable to the person practicing NAP who's been victimised or offended by them.

In short, it's usually easier to repel someone else's negative/harmful/call it what you will mojo back at them, as they have already set the ball in motion - making new energy come towards yourself is sometimes a little bit more time consuming.

But I venture to suggest that if that young boxer had gone into the ring full of nothing but respect and detached affection for the NAP practitioner, he'd have been a LOT harder to thwart, at least by any means that injured him.
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#240 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 am

IronOrchid wrote:
In short, it's usually easier to repel someone else's negative/harmful/call it what you will mojo back at them, as they have already set the ball in motion - making new energy come towards yourself is sometimes a little bit more time consuming.

I like the way you put that