The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Zoe
Zelator

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#271 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:50 am

BrotherButterball wrote:
BrotherM wrote:In addition to that, I use Qabalistic angels on an almost daily basis for magick... personal gain type magick. I know personally a magickian who uses angels as a preferrence to demons to "curse" people. I even know of an angel that can get you laid.

Hello BrotherM,

Regarding that angel that gets you laid:

That would be Dingwell. :D

BBB

I don't get it...is this a British thing?

Zoe
Zelator

Post#272 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

nectanebus3 wrote:What will appear to shocking to the group was the story I will share. The results are unpredictable. I worked the Invocation for Money expecting a lotto win. My grandfather passed away suddenly leaving an inheritance. My parents decided to split the inheritance with my brother and myself for college. It was kind of scary. Had I caused my grandfather to pass? I still wonder to this day. I never did the Invocation for Money again afraid it might cause other family members an untimely death. My use of the Success ritual seemed to draw in more women than I could ever do on my own. My college days were full with the dating of women. I could hardly have time to study! I am usually shy by nature. Never a jock in school...this NAP was really working.
D:. I:. 2:.

That's why I'm afraid to do the invocation for money. My grandmother is in ill health and when she passes, I'll be receiving a sizeable inheritance, so that would seem to be the path of least resistance the spirits would use. I've decided not to perform the invocation for money until she's gone.

O Delano
Zelator

Post#273 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:30 pm

You could also specify to them in the invocation that they are to work that without harm or death to another person. If you want to simplify the statement, I've heard of others specifying that the result should come "by innocent means".

Zoe
Zelator

Post#274 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

True. I don't really need money right now...what I need is an invocation to make the boyfriend help with the housework...

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#275 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Zoe wrote:what I need is an invocation to make the boyfriend help with the housework...

:lol: Download the manual from my post in the following link. It works like a charm.

http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php ... ion#p19706
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

Seavel
Practicus

Post#276 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm

I think it's good to add specific god invocations to NAP routine. Here are some http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/hoo/index.htm

ThreeDayMonk

Post#277 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 am

I happened upon this forum, and I googled this book just for yucks; and it seems interesting enough. I found it online and have been reading it, and I haven't gotten very far at all, but I must say that these anecdotes are pretty cringe worthy. Supposedly their purpose is to spark some area of your mind, but it's a bit off-putting. It reads a lot like a 5am get rick quick infomercial.

idk, I'll reserve further judgment until I try it, I guess.

Noone
Practicus

Post#278 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:59 am

/
Last edited by Noone on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By using any of the knowledge.

You are laid under a binding geas to use it for constructive magic working for the liberation of the universe.

Otherwise you WILL be surrounded by happieness and thus neutralizing the evil!

Andrewheaven

Post#279 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:39 am

Hey guys, its great to see your experiences with NAP, love to read your stories.

I started using NAP 2 days ago and i have a question (if it has been asked before then i do appologies):
I am from Hungary but i speak English fluently - is it a problem if i translated the text of the ritual to my language and perform it in that form? It just feels more natural for me using words of my language for magical activity than this old English of Geof.

But of course i doN't want to screw it up, so if i am making a mistake by this, please let me know and i change back immediately to English when performing these rituals.

Thank you very much for the answer! :)

madrath
Zelator

Post#280 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 am

My native language is Polish, so I've translated rites accordingly. It works just perfect, so no need to worry. Even in Abramelin it's written to use your own language if possible. I guess that as long as you are accurate in translation it would work.

M.