complete new avatar power rituals

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
wright
Zelator

Re: complete new avatar power rituals

Post#21 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Frater EOE wrote:After reading through the posts on this thread about the pendulum - I just wanted to point out two things that weren't stated although most of you are probably doing it already anyway - but don't forget you can program your pendulum (before starting, physically swing the pendulum in the desired direction and actually state what that direction means - i.e. Swing it up and down and say out loud - "YES", swing it from left to right and say "NO" etc) that way you are telling your subconscious and any spirits that are around what you are expecting from it. And literally saying "OK STOP" after each question should make the pendulum stop swinging and get back to the middle to it's default location.

what i usually do between questions, is when i get an answer i sort of 'knock' the pendulum against a surface by dropping it until it lightly touches. that brings it dead centre and stops it from swinging. i also say thank you when i do this as a way of thanking it for giving me the right answer. it's a little bit kinder to the work than giving commands making orders and demands all the time, plus it's good training in gratitude for the little things, which i'm sure will come in useful when i get around to conjuring

Frater EOE wrote:I have also experienced similar things to you in the past wright - and I noticed that when drifting in and out of the different stages of trance the room would get visibly darker as I became more focused and fixated on watching the pendulum swing. And you can almost tell when it's your subconscious or some other force playing against the swings as it does start to move very differently.

there have been times when i've done extended pendulum working where i'd go into some very heavy trances. i think the more you do the more you get in tune with the way it works and there is something about doing the work that connects the mind to - i don't know, to something outside of the self.

Frater EOE wrote:I did an experiment once in my early teens, where I created a stand out of a couple of metal coat hangers and hung the pendulum off it (so that it could stand freely by itself) - I then did a summoning and while holding the metal legs of the makeshift stand I proceeded to ask questions to the pendulum, low and behold it did swing. As soon as I physically let go of the legs, the pendulum stopped swinging and would refuse to budge no matter what I asked - so I took that as a sign that I still needed to be connected somehow to the pendulum for the energy to flow through (kind of like a circuit) - but in reality the way the pendulum usually swings is from the tiny muscle micro movements our hands are making subconsciously when we ask questions anyway. It was an interesting experience and so I'm guessing at times it very well could be Arzel or your M.M. coming through...

i think you're right about the bioelectric current having to be connected to it. it might be that the vril is tuning the pendulum in a precise way according to the current that passes through the body. but that's only a guess. who really knows what is going on? pendulum work really is a mystery

Topic author
wright
Zelator

the complete magical helper rites

Post#22 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:59 pm

iii. the complete magical helper rites
uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
the new avatar power ritual p42
the word of power that will bring your magic mentor to you p73
meeting your magic mentor p77
what to do and say when you meet your magic mentor p81
the magic helper rite variations:
a. forseeing the future with your magic mentor p87
b. how to decide when a forecast event will happen p88-90
c. how to know what is happening anywhere in the world p91
how to 'come back' from the new avatar power ritual p67
keeping your book of shadows p44
eventually you will have no further need for your magic mentor p93

i had a thought. a useful way of using the magical helper rites might be to verify pendulum work? also, two magical helper rites (forseeing the future, and how to know what is happening anywhere in the world) tie in perfectly to the the fifteen nap intuitive tests from before. i'm wondering if they can be combined? maybe do the intuitive rites for a while and then redo them with the magical mentor's input to test accuracy?

i might have to begin doing nap rites again after a bit of a layoff. there's much work left to be done