NAP - Chant to Bring Health

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

phoenixfollowsme
Philosophus

Re: NAP - Chant to Bring Health

Post#11 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Seavel you made me laugh. You are so blunt and to the point. Not such a bad thing, your experience is important and valid as is the rest of ours.

Magi I'm so excited that you are getting results for your health, that's great to hear.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 pm

haha - neither do I think that Peter U. is my magical mentor! ;)

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#13 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

phoenixfollowsme
Philosophus

Post#14 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:50 am

Heyyyyyy Magi!!!!

WOW!!!

That is such good news Magi I'm so happy for you! What an achievement this is and such a blessing that you are in the hands of strong spirits and they are really taking care of you. Health is THE most important aspect of our life. Good for you Magi, keep us updated with the success stories - they are very encouraging indeed.

I'm really happy that you're tests came out so positive!

Love always, Phoenix xxxxx

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#15 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 am

That IS great news, Magi -- I'm very happy for you!

SC

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#16 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Live lightly.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 am

Seavel wrote:It didn't work for me. And sorry, but your case of weakening the pain a bit can't be called result, it can be safely labeled as placebo range. We can talk about healing when disease is gone.

Postby MagiAwen on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 pm
Not much more interesting to report...keeping going with this...but I don't have any tests scheduled for a while as they are incremental. But I feel absolutely fantastic so I'll take that.
+

So does this make you happy? Does your approval come without that condescending tone now?

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#18 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 am

Live lightly.

phoenixfollowsme
Philosophus

Post#19 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 am

Actually, i'm doing pretty okay on this too.

I have been chanting once or twice a day, in the morning and in the evening or sometimes just in the evening, and I really don't suffer from as much pain as normal. My disease is still here obviously, but the symptoms are way less. I don't bleed as much, I have more energy than ever, actually now that I'm saying this, I don't bleed at all anymore, no wonder I have more energy...

I've been on medicine since September which is designed to stop the bleeding... so it does seem a little strange that all that time I was on the medicine, I was still bleeding, but with the chanting I've been doing in my daily prayers, the bleeding has stopped. And I only just realised and put two and two together now.

So i'm glad that Magi is experiencing magick, because I just realised that I am also.

Phoenix xxx

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#20 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am

MagiAwen wrote:I see the distinct pattern in the system itself to be passive. That is...it's more about influencing things on a more subtle scale than practicing active magic...which would be more like direct manifestation instead of pushing or influencing.

MA,

Your distinction between active and passive magic intrigues me. Can you explain it a little further?

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.