NAP - Chant to Bring Health

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

NAP - Chant to Bring Health

Post#1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Re: NAP - Chant to Bring Health

Post#2 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 pm

MagiAwn,

Congratulations! I'm very happy to hear that you have had these fine results from your working with Geoff Gray-Cobb's NAP book! I'm really glad for you.

After I do the NAP Ritual, I usually follow it with the MP, the NAP Circulation and Fountain Rituals, the Bornless Ritual and then whatever . . .

Again, this is fantastic -- ;)

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#3 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 am

"Zoroel, Sabriel, take this from me." And. It went.

These two angels have come through for me in work I have done for family, in particular my mum when she'd be ill for a while. Some of the NAP spirits just come through so quickly. Its also a nice way to get acquainted with the Shem ha-Mephorash and older Solomonic angels found in some older grimoires I am less inclined to work with at the moment.

The three in the General Purpose chant are amazing too. There again...I've only ever called on them for helping others.
Have you checked out the thread here that has all the entities listed and their historical background? I don't have Davidson's A dictionary of angels so it's pretty handy having access to the list rather googling and checking the legitimacy of the pages we find.

phoenixfollowsme
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:11 am

hmmm I have this book with me and you've inspired me to try it. For the last week I've been waking up in the morning so sick due to my illness. The discomfort is like borderline pain borderline discomfort and it has me laying in bed just aching so much and I can't move or anything until it subsides. Often it's 2 hours. Mum always has to come in with a cup of tea and tries to help me get through it. But it's just ridiculous.

I just tried this about an hour ago. I'm going to do this every day. I hope I experience a similar experience to you Magi. Except that love experience you just wrote about. While exciting for you, for me I've had just about enough. No more love already! If one more person that I don't know tells me that they think i'm the one, I think i'll lose it for real. But bring on the health benefits! :D I just really hope that love thing is not a side effect. And I wouldnt even be able to tell because I've done so much love work on myself I think i've just about crippled the love in the Southern Hemisphere.

phoenixfollowsme
Philosophus

Post#6 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:59 pm

So I tried this last night before bed, when I woke up this morning... I just woke up and walked into the lounge room. Normally I have to lay in bed in pain for a bit before I can get up. Mum was like 'hey you're up and out of bed?'

I'm confused... surely it doesn't work this good right? It's a couple hours later and i'm not in pain or discomfort yet. This is definitely NOT normal. I've been sick every morning for 16 years - save for a total of 16 months, 8 months each time back in 2006 and 2008 when I went into remission. I'm so confused I don't know what to think... I'm going to do a thank you later by calling back on the spirits and dressing a white candle with mint oil and offering it to them.

And I'm going to pray harder tonight that the same happens tomorrow morning, and every morning.

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Seavel
Practicus

Post#8 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:24 pm

It didn't work for me. And sorry, but your case of weakening the pain a bit can't be called result, it can be safely labeled as placebo range. We can talk about healing when disease is gone.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm

MagiAwen,

This is not exactly related to the health chant issue, but regarding the Magic Mentor which you mentioned before -- that still puzzles me -- although I did have one technicolor MGM dream in which a man who seemed like Peter Ustinov in voice, accent and bearing was giving me advice about visualization -- and one time later, I seemed to pick up his voice making favorable comments about an older film that was just going to start on TCM which featured some good British actors - he sounded delighted! So maybe Peter Ustinov is my Magic Mentor??? ;)

Topic author
MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.