NAP Astral Travel?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Pax
Philosophus

NAP Astral Travel?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Greetings all! :D

When a person astral travels, how "real" does it feel? Mr. Cobb describes it as feeling the same as when your not doing it. But I've met people who've said it's like a dream but your just a bit more conscious. Also, a friend of mine says when you do it, it takes place in the astral plane so you can't see anything from this world. What does everyone think about this? And has anyone here worked with Mr. Cobb's method?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Re: NAP Astral Travel?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:20 pm

I suggest personally that you take it up & have the experiences for yourself, then you report on that one. dont let what others say how it " will " feel like. no confirmation like self confirmation. good luck & i happen to know a group that teaches it for free online , contact me off list .
on NAP method, i remember someone describing the experience a few years ago , ill try to contact him and see what he said . Good luck Pax

Frater VUC
Neophyte

Re: NAP Astral Travel?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:32 pm

In my experience with Astral Projection I was fully concious just as if it were everyday waking life, but a lot of things seemed off. It was different each time, but a lot of times there would be a haze all around me except in certain areas, or the door to my room would be on a different wall, a lot of minor differences. The general atmosphere also just had a different feel to it. The craziest experience I had with AP is when I induced it from a Lucid Dream, that was just a whole different experience.

In LVX

Fr. VUC