Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#321 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 am

I'm particularly fond working with these angels. But they work with what you give them. For example they will teach you but they won't download the information to your head. They'll give perhaps the clearest perspective and comprehension if you are bludgeoning yourself with unrelenting effort and study with a willingness to transcend your current state. These ones are particularly gifted at matters cerebral.

Anything less and I wouldn't bother. Angels don't half-ass anything. At best they'll ignore you, worst case you'll fail to a level you never expected. More likely nothing.

Assuming you are working your ass off, I posted in the other thread the best way I know of to approach them.

Apart from the huge variance in the nature of spirits...there are some very general rules with magic. Magnifying your sphere by way of that which is above is only a good idea if you have things moving in the right direction. Otherwise it's clusterfuck time.

Going in the wrong direction with bulldozer just makes a bigger mess
Sent from my GT-I9505

googly
Practicus

Post#322 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:41 am

Slater wrote:I'm particularly fond working with these angels. But they work with what you give them. For example they will teach you but they won't download the information to your head. They'll give perhaps the clearest perspective and comprehension if you are bludgeoning yourself with unrelenting effort and study with a willingness to transcend your current state. These ones are particularly gifted at matters cerebral.

Anything less and I wouldn't bother. Angels don't half-ass anything. At best they'll ignore you, worst case you'll fail to a level you never expected. More likely nothing.

Assuming you are working your ass off, I posted in the other thread the best way I know of to approach them.

Apart from the huge variance in the nature of spirits...there are some very general rules with magic. Magnifying your sphere by way of that which is above is only a good idea if you have things moving in the right direction. Otherwise it's clusterfuck time.

Sent from my GT-I9505

Thanks SLATER. :goodpost

AND THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT This particular comment was genuinely helpful ;) :bow

So I do study my ass off.

""I'm particularly fond working with these angels. But they work with what you give them. For example they will teach you but they won't download the information to your head. They'll give perhaps the clearest perspective and comprehension if you are bludgeoning yourself with unrelenting effort and study with a willingness to transcend your current state. These ones are particularly gifted at matters cerebral.""

What magic or angels will help me with the above you told me?

As I said earlier, I am not making a "wishful thinking" and you guys got a bad opinion of me just because some other idiot wanted to pass exams with out studying using only magick.

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#323 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Just another post from the resident Jazar and Anael devotee. The successes I posted about on the last page were transitory. They were indeed successes, but they didn't last. So I tried again for a third time (could the number have something to do with it?) and I've finally achieved the results I was looking for all along after making my intentions more clear. I believe that the more I've worked with these two the more they've come to understand where I'm coming from, what I'm looking for and that my desire is only to do good -- not just what's good for me, but what's good for any and all in my requests, specifically named or otherwise. I don't think I'd achieve any results if what I asked of them would do ill to anyone in any form, whether I knew it or not. And that's exactly what I want. MUCH LOVE to Jazar and Anael! :Thank You

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#324 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 am

Thank you Elubatel, Anael and Jazar ! In the last month you have helped me tremendously!

Much love !

JamesH
Neophyte

Post#325 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Many thanks to Elubatel for the aid he has given me in a very important matter! :D

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#326 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:37 am

The Healing chant has once again helped me. This time i used it on myself to get over the flu.

I have used it twice during the week. First time it took away some of the symptoms and gave me energy to pull through a 10 hour night shift. Yesterday when i woke up I felt like roadkill, my voice sounded like Leonard Cohen after a whiskey binge. Did the chant before leaving for work and hour by hour my voice seemed to clear up. I had a happy calm feeling and my workshift went like a breeze.

Today when I woke up I felt great, my throat still a bit sore but much better.

So thank you Zoroel and Sabriel!

HyenaSuperstition
Neophyte

Post#327 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:26 am

While I have had pretty consistent good fortune with Nitika in the wealth drawing, I have not had so much success with the love drawing work. I have chanted & gone for weeks asking/working with Anael & Jazar & Pagiel to draw a loved one deeper into my life. While 1 time it felt like my friend was warming up & some small romantic things came of it, the aftermath was brutal. We are still not talking & this has been truly heartbreaking. I am left wondering if there is anyone else I can evoke within the book to help us reconcile. Overall, I'll be okay with him not wanting to be my partner if that's what he ultimately wants. But I would at least like to reconcile with him, as he was/is my best friend.

dionysiandame
Practicus

Post#328 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm going to count this as a success since it will help with my confidence. Monday night I performed the NAP Relaxation ritual and the incantation to bring money. I fell a little short of my budget goal this pay period and wanted some dough for a cushion.

Wednesday, during lunch, I get an email stating that I was receiving a direct deposit of over $800 because I had requested more than I needed for this current semester. Yeah, it's $800 from a student loan (my last student loan by the way :wub ) but it's money I didn't have nor see coming.

Direct deposit was completed this moring.

Whoa, NAP, Whoa.
Deliriously and Deliberately Mortal

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#329 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Yet another succes with NAP. Thank you Nitika!

googly
Practicus

Post#330 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:24 am

googly wrote:
Slater wrote:I'm particularly fond working with these angels. But they work with what you give them. For example they will teach you but they won't download the information to your head. They'll give perhaps the clearest perspective and comprehension if you are bludgeoning yourself with unrelenting effort and study with a willingness to transcend your current state. These ones are particularly gifted at matters cerebral.

Sent from my GT-I9505

Thanks SLATER. :goodpost

AND THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT This particular comment was genuinely helpful ;) :bow

So I do study my ass off.

""I'm particularly fond working with these angels. But they work with what you give them. For example they will teach you but they won't download the information to your head. They'll give perhaps the clearest perspective and comprehension if you are bludgeoning yourself with unrelenting effort and study with a willingness to transcend your current state. These ones are particularly gifted at matters cerebral.""

What magic or angels will help me with the above you told me?

As I said earlier, I am not making a "wishful thinking" and you guys got a bad opinion of me just because some other idiot wanted to pass exams with out studying using only magick.

For all of you who had given advice to me thank you very much. I got 80 percent for the assignment and most probably the first or the second highest in the class. I went through lots of stress but the angels from NAP was protecting me through the hard times and gave me very important advices that spelled success for me. They gave another invaluable gift as well. Which was my true hearts desire and I was seeking for them my whole life. All this happened the instant I started using NAP. Thank you.

Thanks to everyone :), I will work hard with true heart desires and do the thing that is most important. Love you Guys <3 <3 :)

Forgot to say, I am editing now again, the NAP had done too much and so I got 82 percent in another test as well which half of the class failed. I got the second highest in my class. Love you guys again from my deep heart. <3 <3