Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Redneck Invasion
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#351 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 am

First, I wish to thank God and the mighty Ielahiah , who helped me overcome a complicated and very serious legal situation.

Some time ago, due to my fault, and no fault of my own, I got into a serious legal problem. (It is a very long story.) I was facing a possible jail sentence of up to three years. Soon after, I ordered the NAP book, and started using the Chant to Win a Legal Action.

I worked the chant for nine days before my first court date.
I got the feeling that I was starting the chants too soon. I had not gotten a lawyer, or even made my plea. The feeling I got was I needed to work on myself first and then work on the charges later. I had several lucid dreams during this time where I was stocking fish in a river (I am an avid fisherman.) and planting corn. A chance came up where I could “work” on myself, and I took it and thus missed my first court date.

Fast forward a year. I got myself straightened out .I hired a lawyer and went to initial court dates and got ready for trial. Three days before the trial I began the chant again. (In the meantime I had worked other NAP chants with some good success.) My sessions seemed to go very well—so well that I got “spooked” on the first one; that was an intense feeling of good will and support that had chills and goosebumps all over me, like electricity, and I felt the spirit in the room with me (I think he told me he was before me and behind me when I asked “where are you?”); never had that happen before.

In conclusion, all charges against me, except one, were dropped. I got what I wanted, but not exactly what I wanted though. I can now move on with my life.

Sorry about being vague—this is as much as I can share.

My advice about working with this spirit is to be honest—very, very, very honest—about yourself and your situation, and what specifically you want to happen.

Thank you Ielahiah!

Nahash
Practicus

Post#352 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 am

So far, NAP gave me a free home. Not bad if we think about it :D

I just did the relaxation ritual until I felt the energy was rising, then the invocation. Nothing else. The results came some months after it. What's curious is that all the experience forced me to put all my life in retrospective, and I am right now still figuring out what I want. Be careful for this is indeed a powerful current and it is not easily controllable. You get what you want with the price of having to put your own effort in what is given to you.
Doing is learning what you need to do

Ny10461
Neophyte

Post#353 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Will it work on a tablet?

Ny10461

Sam wrote:
Gekko wrote:
Sam wrote:Anyhoo, I have been using the gateway program from TMI and decided I would do a mix of the point A, Central Pillar and gateway #5.

Interesting post, I also think I need to spice up my point A since I find it difficult getting into trance while trying to read a paper in darkness :-) What does TMI stand for?

Hey Gekko,
Thanks for the reply. TMI is the Monroe Institute. You may have heard of Robert Monroe, he was a pioneer in Out of Body research.
TMI stuff is expensive but does work. I found this really cool Hemi Sync program for free (Freeware) called SbaGen that you can download.
http://uazu.net/sbagen/
Click on downloads and get the 1.4.4 version. After it installs goto programs, sbagen and click on examples. It will opne 3 folders with tons of awesome presets. The focus levels are basically focus 1-27 of the Monroe program. There are some really good presets like Chakras that will get you humming right along.
I have found that using these sound wave programs to alter my brain really help a ton to get in a deep trance quickly.
Is anyone else on the forum using Binaural Beats to achieve altered states before working Magick?

ringofpower
Neophyte

Post#354 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

Excuse me all, but can anyone tell me how exactly to read the following words?

Invocation for Money
In the Power of the Names EH-HEH-YEH, YEH-HO-VO-EL-OH-HEEM and YEH-HO-VO-AH-VAY-DAH-ASS I place thisInvocation with Thee, Nitika (KNEE-TEA-KAH), Genius of Wealth.Know that I require and command Thee to bring me gold. Thou hast dominion over wealth and Thou shalt begin thisvery instant to shape the future such that money shall come to me, enough and to spare, by the powers of theseWords and Invocation.Be Thou ruled by me in the Names SHAH-DYE-ELL-KIGH and AH-DOH-NIGH-HA-AH-RETZ. So mote it be.

EH-HEH-YEH, YEH-HO-VO-EL-OH-HEEM and YEH-HO-VO-AH-VAY-DAH-ASS
SHAH-DYE-ELL-KIGH and AH-DOH-NIGH-HA-AH-RETZ

My mother tongue isnt English, although I speak English lets say almost fluently, But I still cant understand how am I suppoussed to read these "H"? When its at the end it is not pronounced, right? If thats correct, then if it is in the begining of the word is it pronounced or not? Thanks in advance.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#355 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 pm

ringofpower wrote:Excuse me all, but can anyone tell me how exactly to read the following words?(snip)

But I still cant understand how am I suppoussed to read these "H"? When its at the end it is not pronounced, right? If thats correct, then if it is in the begining of the word is it pronounced or not? Thanks in advance.

Yes, pronounce at the beginning. No, at the end.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Vitus
Neophyte

Post#356 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Greetings, I've had some powerful results with NAP recently. In all cases, I skipped the preliminary banishing and calling of Arzel, but did finish the work with the IAO permutations and Dee Hay Thooth. During the process of vibrating the names and words of power, I was very conscious of drawing the energies into my being and altering the feel of the space around me.

1. Relieved my girlfriend of terrible back pain nearly instantaneously after a call to Zoroel and Sabriel.

2. Performed a call to Dynamis and as a result, overcame personal difficulties with the gf's father. I was told that he was far more talkative and friendly with me than with any other person she had dated.

3. With the help of Dynamis and Elubatel, persuaded a stubborn man to get off his ass and fulfill his end of a bargain made with a friend. What's more, he said he would go above and beyond the agreed-upon terms.

My thanks unto the angels of New Avatar Power, for they do good work!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#357 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Vitus wrote:Greetings, I've had some powerful results with NAP recently. In all cases, I skipped the preliminary banishing and calling of Arzel, but did finish the work with the IAO permutations and Dee Hay Thooth. During the process of vibrating the names and words of power, I was very conscious of drawing the energies into my being and altering the feel of the space around me.

1. Relieved my girlfriend of terrible back pain nearly instantaneously after a call to Zoroel and Sabriel.

2. Performed a call to Dynamis and as a result, overcame personal difficulties with the gf's father. I was told that he was far more talkative and friendly with me than with any other person she had dated.

3. With the help of Dynamis and Elubatel, persuaded a stubborn man to get off his ass and fulfill his end of a bargain made with a friend. What's more, he said he would go above and beyond the agreed-upon terms.

My thanks unto the angels of New Avatar Power, for they do good work!

Good results!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

Post#358 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Thanks to nap. I am finally going to Fiji:) yay!!!
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.

Monika
Practicus

Post#359 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Adnarim wrote:Thanks to nap. I am finally going to Fiji:) yay!!!

Wow! Adnarim!
You are a star!
Next time please take me with you!
Best regards Monika

Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

Post#360 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Monika wrote:
Adnarim wrote:Thanks to nap. I am finally going to Fiji:) yay!!!

Wow! Adnarim!
You are a star!
Next time please take me with you!
Best regards Monika

Ha! I will. I did 14 days of ritual. invocation for money and succes. Born less and centrale pillar + fountain Added the last 7 days. I had some debt not a whole lot but enough to worry about. and tied to a person wich made it hard. Definatly had start problems with nap. However i did get a lot of response. The last two day i had enough lucky breaks to pay this debt completely and got an extra lucky break to finally book that long time dream trip.:) this stuff works. No millions. But they heard and fulfilled my wish for Freedom. I am now putting together a big thank you. Any tips.?
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.