Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#91 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you so much Brother Butterball,

I have been burning a 7 day candle for elubatel and have placed the pen on the altar. I also profusely thank the 5 spirits who have dictated this advice to you.

Much Love and respects
Zeph

zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

Post#92 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Just an update to the members of this forum,

I just got the message that I was rejected for the position I interviewed for.

Nevertheless, I learned a lot about NAP in this exercise - and have discovered a very valuable tool to better my life . As much as the rejection saddens me- I will still thank the mighty Elubatel , for atleast I could successfully interview with the firm .

this whole experiment has piqued my interest in NAP and I've ordered the book by frater malak on the kind advice of brother butterball.

I will definitely tread on this path and will share my learnings

Peace and love
Zeph

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#93 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Look, this is going to sound silly, and the message isn't going to help a huge amount, but for whatever it's worth, hang in there because Elubatel might see something a little better for you down the road than what you asked for. It's worked that way for me on occasion. ;)

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#94 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 pm

SC I was going to mention the same thing. When working with Elubatel two years ago for a prospective job offer, I also did not get it. But what I did get very shortly after (miraculously) was a far better offer from a company I never dreamed I would work for. Looking back if I got the first offer, I probably would have been made redundant as soon as the recession hit. So be confident that this is for a reason.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

Post#95 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Just another update guys

Based on my positive results with NAP- and on the advice of a senior member Bro. Butterball- I ordered the Frater Malak Grimoire. To my luck - the original pamphlet of talismans was included in the book and the book itself is in pristine condition.

I do certainly have a few newbie questions

1. The talisman kit posted on this forum is colored- and the kit included in the book (original ) isnt. !! is this an anomaly ?
2. The dedication page footnote precludes the reader to underline anything- why so? I have a habit of using a pencil to underline crucial paragraphs and this is the only book which explicitly precludes me from doing so... is there a reason?

I would love it the senior members who have this book would enlighten us newbies on this

love and respect
zeph

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#96 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

zephyrspeaks wrote:Just another update guys

Based on my positive results with NAP- and on the advice of a senior member Bro. Butterball- I ordered the Frater Malak Grimoire. To my luck - the original pamphlet of talismans was included in the book and the book itself is in pristine condition.

I do certainly have a few newbie questions

1. The talisman kit posted on this forum is colored- and the kit included in the book (original ) isnt. !! is this an anomaly ?
2. The dedication page footnote precludes the reader to underline anything- why so? I have a habit of using a pencil to underline crucial paragraphs and this is the only book which explicitly precludes me from doing so... is there a reason?

I would love it the senior members who have this book would enlighten us newbies on this

love and respect
zeph

Hello,

I drew that colored talisman and amulet kit.

And made it available to everybody for free

so that people would have access to the kit.

Some book dealers were selling the book and the kit for exorbitant prices.

As author, Frater Malak, Geof Gray-Cobb stated in the text,

the book is a magical tool. Any marking and writing done to the book

may cancel its magical effectiveness.

I believe he meant that the book was tuned with various energies.

Coloring the talisman and amulet kit is another way

you can tune the kit to you.

Hope this helped...

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#97 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:23 am

Just reporting in: I used the invocation for health specifically invoking Zoroel and Sabriel two nights ago for my mother who has been unwell. This morning when I visited, she said it's the best she has felt in a long long time.

I do the beginning of the NAP ritual...sitting facing east with frankincense burning and getting me into the right head space and sit silent doing my own relaxation thing...then I invoke Arzel ...then straight onto the invocation as written. I repeat it again though more of a freestyle, heartfelt explanation and of what has been happening and what I would like changed or assistance with etc. In this case for my mother.

One thing I have started doing is thanking the spirits by doing the whole thing as above...but when it comes to the part of the invocation/chant where you'd usually ask for what it is you want...I give thanks and show that I understand what has been done for me and explain that the incense burning is for the spirit/s. I load up the coals with frankincense or copal or a mixture of the two and after awhile I leave the room and close the door...sort of letting them enjoy in private. :)

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#98 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 am

One thing I have started doing is thanking the spirits by doing the whole thing as above...but when it comes to the part of the invocation/chant where you'd usually ask for what it is you want...I give thanks and show that I understand what has been done for me and explain that the incense burning is for the spirit/s. I load up the coals with frankincense or copal or a mixture of the two and after awhile I leave the room and close the door...sort of letting them enjoy in private

Yep thats what I do.. It becomes more devotional. Respect and gratitude go along way.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

number6

Post#99 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 am

Super Celestials wrote:Look, this is going to sound silly, and the message isn't going to help a huge amount, but for whatever it's worth, hang in there because Elubatel might see something a little better for you down the road than what you asked for. It's worked that way for me on occasion. ;)

this doesn't sound silly to me.

a couple of months ago i tried the success ritual with Elubatel for about one week culminating on a full moon. i've been unemployed, so this was in aid of one specific job for which i've since had two interviews but am on perpetual hold.

today i scored a job from a different source, and it's one that will enable me to practice a couple of different disciplines related to my chosen field...something i never dreamed of, and certainly wouldn't have had if i got the gig i was aiming at.

...not to mention the band has been scoring some schweet gigs.

i'll be doing a special ritual of thanks, prolly tonight. 8-)

Jar

Post#100 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:39 am

Hello everybody!

It has only been 2 days since i began working the money invocation and as i look back at my previous spending limits, i have noticed an increase due to my family members earning checks from taxes, payment increases etc... only by small amounts but enough to make life more comfortable.
I was only made aware of this because, 20 minutes ago, as my brother tried to pay an overdue electricity bill of over $500, he was told it had already been paid. We checked the accounts and no transfer was listed within the time that it was *paid*, we didn't do it.
I must admit that i have been worrying extensively about our excessive power-usage because saving up for a proper home is more important for the sake of privacy. My family is not aware of my recent activities and they call this event *weird*, I call it NAP! :D