Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

DarkScribe
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#111 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:46 am

I successfully ordered NAP for $31 plus 3.99 shipping and handling. It shipped on the 30th and currently taking the scenic route from Dallas to my house east of Seattle. I've been doing the relaxation ritual for a week off of a pdf but I'm very excited to be getting the actual book. Thanks to all of you for turning me on to this.

Koschei
Neophyte

Post#112 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Ok, this isn't technically a success story because the things I asked for deal more with the short to long-term future; and hardly any time has transpired to allow these events to unfold. Although this is the case, I'd like to share an occurrence that I thought noteworthy while working with Elubatel. On my 3rd night working with him I lit a candle as is my habit, and I let him know it was lit for him during the ritual. This was in no way planned, in fact it didn't even cross my mind. The candle was placed on top of my TV, but inside of this little tin container that I figured would keep it from leaking. Well, the wax ended up leaking out of the container and it ran down the front of the TV. Out of all of the buttons, 7 total, it "happened" to run over the power button, and the word "power". In fact, it wasn't even directly over this part of the TV, but ran to side before it ran down to this part. Skeptics may call this coincidence, but I take it as a definite sign. I can't wait to see the results Elubatel brings me, so I can further attest to his strength and power! Thank you Elubatel for this sign, and for future good fortune! I hope you all can experience the true power of this system!

O Delano
Zelator

Post#113 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:51 pm

I've recently had some success with NAP.

I was recently offered a job that was more in my field, and paid better than the job I was at. However, one problem came up. On my background check I listed 6-7 previous addresses of employment. All of them came back approved within days of submitting the background check...except one.

It was taking FOREVER. And my last day at the old job rolled around, and I got an extension on it. Then the last day of the extension came along, and I was left without any work. So, for the rest of that week I did the Attracting Ritual, calling on the influence of the Sun to cause the background check to finish going through. I performed the ritual everyday. The following Monday, I found out that everything was approved.

However, there is one caveat. The position was on contract, and the client company decided to cut funding to where I could possibly be making the same as I was at my now former job. Me and my company ended up reaching a compromise where I still made more than my old job, but I will never get a raise, nor will I ever get any paid time off or paid vacations.

So I guess I should have also done workings to make sure that my payrate and benefits were secured.

tl;dr: The Attracting Ritual of the Sun worked for me when I needed to start my new job, but there were still issues that spoiled the results a little.

[V]
Practicus

Post#114 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm

I have been doing an invocation to Elubatel almost every day for the past ~ 4 months.

I got accepted to the college of my choice. I got an internship at UCSD. Got promoted to head programmer of the bioinformatics team. Got 11 of my programs in the field of transport proteins published. Got two articles published in a medical journal. 3 More on the way with me as second author. This was all in the span of 3 months mind you. I went into this field with absolutely no background in the Biology behind it. I learned all the methods and excelled in the field in record time, faster than any phD or PostDoc according to the professor I worked with who had EVER been to that university. (I am still an undergrad)

During my internship, I used the invocation to attract a lover for 3 consecutive days. Had an old friend suddenly take an interest in me. We started texting back and forth. I visited LA for 2 days for my birthday. Just so happened my mom and sister had to leave the state for that time, so I had the house to myself. Got to spend the weekend with that gorgeous friend of mine. It was amazing how smoothly everything worked out.
[V]

Menxeperset

Post#115 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

V,

Fantastic. These sorts of outcomes make it worthwhile and are also very encouraging to the rest of us. Good work!

Cheers,

Mxs

SacredOak
Neophyte

Post#116 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm

[V] wrote:I have been doing an invocation to Elubatel almost every day for the past ~ 4 months.....

This is great, V. Do you mind saying what page this is on in NAP? There is no index and they don't mention specific spirits in the table of contents.

Thanks, and congratulations!

tasbiha4711
Practicus

Post#117 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 am

The Elubatel Chant to Bring Success in on page 53 of NAP.

SacredOak
Neophyte

Post#118 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:22 pm

tasbiha4711 wrote:The Elubatel Chant to Bring Success in on page 53 of NAP.

Thanks, I appreciate it. ;)

pahgy
Neophyte

Post#119 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Long-time lurker; joined to post my NAP success. I got $1,000 in my first week and a half of doing it!

Every night, I did the NAP ritual and the Incantation for Money asking for $1,000. Just that bare-bones basic-not the Pillar Ritual, banishing, or anything else. Although, I said the Incantation 3x some nights, I usually only said it 1x.

My request manifested as a $1k credit limit increase on my credit card. I knew this HAD to be from NAP because there is NO OTHER way I’d get ANY kind of increase; plus it was too much of a coincidence that it was exactly $1,000.

I would have preferred some kind of actual, tangible money to put toward bills or debt, so I will be more specific next time around. But I am not complaining! I asked for $1k and wow, that’s exactly what I got!!

Thanks to everyone for all the NAP info & posting your successes! That’s what encouraged me to get the book & try it myself; & I’m glad I did!

As a side note: I wasn’t sure anything was happening because about 99% of the time when doing the rituals, I felt NOTHING. Others have posted about feeling jolts of energy, tingling, the Tickling of the Ant, etc. I only felt very relaxed, which I was supposed to feel anyway; and a couple of times, various places on my body felt itchy.

However, I usually don’t feel much during energy work, anyway, so this was no different. But I suppose I was just expecting to feel more since others seemed to easily do so.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#120 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 am

Good job! Next time specify that it should be your money, not a loan/credit.
:Welcome
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).