Magic Mentor Problem

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Godric
Neophyte

Magic Mentor Problem

Post#1 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:51 am

Hey all, im new in this site and its my first post ,greetings to everyone.

I'm having problems calling my magic mentor. I have done everything in the book ;
1-New Avatar power Ritual
2-Aum , the word of power
3-The calling of the magic mentor
4-Cabbalistic Cross( Uncrossing Ritual as mentioned in the book, I skipped the last part "In the Name of..." can it be the reasaon? )
5- repeating 2. and 3. steps

Then i medidated a bit and asked my magic mentor if he was there with me or not, nothing happened.
I tried to communicate him for 5-10 mins while i was meditating(not deeply), i wanted him to show any sign that he was there with me but again nothing happened. Then i wanted him to help me about something (as mentioned in the book) and guess what , nothing happened.

Is it me doing something wrong ? i couldn't figure out. I should have heard a voice in my head giving answers to me right ?

Thanks
Looking from the darkness makes the light visible

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Magic Mentor Problem

Post#2 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 am

This happens sometimes. Keep at it.

;)
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Topic author
Godric
Neophyte

Post#3 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 am

So what now ? should i keep trying to communicate with him or repeat the rituals again and again until he appears ?

WaitingVainly
Practicus

Post#4 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Godric wrote:So what now ? should i keep trying to communicate with him or repeat the rituals again and again until he appears ?

Nag it till it replies lol

Pax
Philosophus

Post#5 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I haven't tried it yet, but I don't know if there really is a magic mentor.

Is it an actual being or is it just our mind talking (the same way it would when when we're talking to an imaginary friend)? Not trying to be a skeptic; I'm just asking. :angelic
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Topic author
Godric
Neophyte

Post#6 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 pm

There always have been a saying that everybody has a "spritual guide". In many different cultures it has called with a different name like HGA(Holy Guardian Angle), Animal Spirit(Shamans), Kirâmen Kâtibîn (In Islam) etc. As the rumours mentioned i do believe there is such thing but not an independent being which has its own existence. In my oppinnion we attribute these "guide" title to him for easy acces and usage. Actually its a small part of our subconcious which is connected to the Eternal Truth.We just imagine it as a guide, or an independent being because in this part of our spiritual journey of enlighment we are not able to contact with it without these. So my answer is yes, but still i can't communicate with it even if i did the things aforementioned !

Topic author
Godric
Neophyte

Post#7 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 pm

WaitingVainly wrote:
Godric wrote:So what now ? should i keep trying to communicate with him or repeat the rituals again and again until he appears ?

lol actually i also did that :P like i asked him if he was there with me or not for 10 mins

WaitingVainly
Practicus

Post#8 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 am

Godric wrote:
WaitingVainly wrote:

lol actually i also did that :P like i asked him if he was there with me or not for 10 mins

I think you really should keep at it, ritual isn't the same as "rite".
You have to keep doing it till the apple falls on Newton's head.

Topic author
Godric
Neophyte

Post#9 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:57 pm

That was really helpful thanks. I'm gonna keep trying.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.