NAP and orgonics?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Shugal

NAP and orgonics?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 am

Hi forum.

As I've read that some of you have worked with orgone before, I have a question.
Has anybody tried to combine NAP rituals with orgonics? If yes, how?
For those in the know I own a Shiva, a RADX from Xtrememind and a RAD5 from Karl Welz.
I was thinking that even just having the Shiva near me while performing the rituals could enhance the power of the working.
Any take on this?

Thanks for your attention.

Shugal

Topic author
Shugal

Re: NAP and orgonics?

Post#2 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Is no one interested?

Shugal

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:24 am

I work with NAP and Orgone. I dont think there is any benefit in combining them .. They are both already extremely effective.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

gnosticangel
Zelator

QUESTIONS RE. NAP

Post#4 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:12 am

Hi Friends,

Juts recently joined, but have been greatly enjoying this and other threads for some time. I've been practicing NAP for some months, have had some great successes in terms of 1) physical healing (especially combined with the MP) and 2) shielding from /attacking (real) enemies.

Less of a track records so far in generating cash windfalls/abundance. Any friends of Laberzerin and Elubatel here? Would appreciate any practical hints and personal experiences.

I'm also curious about Gray-Cobb's sources and traditions, especially the provenance of the names of these spirits. So I know are from the 6th & 7th, some from the 72. Any other sources that you can point me to?

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:14 am

Hi gnosticangel firstly welcome to the forum. I have been working with Elubatel for a couple of years now. With great success and I must admit my experiences with Elubatel have been gracious and humbling..

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

gnosticangel
Zelator

Post#6 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks Vovin,

I appreciate this thread and hearing people's experiences. "Humbling" is high praise indeed and it makes me feel like I'm also on the right track with this particular spirit.

googly
Practicus

Post#7 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:03 am

Shugal wrote:Hi forum.

As I've read that some of you have worked with orgone before, I have a question.
Has anybody tried to combine NAP rituals with orgonics? If yes, how?
For those in the know I own a Shiva, a RADX from Xtrememind and a RAD5 from Karl Welz.
I was thinking that even just having the Shiva near me while performing the rituals could enhance the power of the working.
Any take on this?

Thanks for your attention.

Shugal

I know this a old thread.
Are you crazy, lol.

Learn to use your RAD 5 by Welz properly, it is extremely powerful. I am trying to find a way to incorporate them into NAP. But first I have to build my relationship with the spirits. Then possibly I could ask them the best way to contribute using orgone.

googly
Practicus

Re: QUESTIONS RE. NAP

Post#8 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:09 am

gnosticangel wrote:Hi Friends,

Juts recently joined, but have been greatly enjoying this and other threads for some time. I've been practicing NAP for some months, have had some great successes in terms of 1) physical healing (especially combined with the MP) and 2) shielding from /attacking (real) enemies.

Less of a track records so far in generating cash windfalls/abundance. Any friends of Laberzerin and Elubatel here? Would appreciate any practical hints and personal experiences.

I'm also curious about Gray-Cobb's sources and traditions, especially the provenance of the names of these spirits. So I know are from the 6th & 7th, some from the 72. Any other sources that you can point me to?

When it comes to money, sadly many magicians don't do well. Either they are not interested or their skill level is beginners. The best way is to create your own product by finding what people need. And use magic to enhance them and sell them. Or otherwise you could contact Spirits of wealth and request them to show you a product that will sell well. It save you money on trial and error.

Once again: Or otherwise you could contact Spirits of wealth and request them to show you a product that will sell well. And use more of magic and try to build your own mini empire.

This a good method, makes your hand less dirty and peaceful and prosperous and provide good contribution to the society.

Ramscha
Neophyte

Post#9 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 am

googly wrote:

When it comes to money, sadly many magicians don't do well. Either they are not interested or their skill level is beginners. The best way is to create your own product by finding what people need. And use magic to enhance them and sell them. Or otherwise you could contact Spirits of wealth and request them to show you a product that will sell well. It save you money on trial and error.

Once again: Or otherwise you could contact Spirits of wealth and request them to show you a product that will sell well. And use more of magic and try to build your own mini empire.

This a good method, makes your hand less dirty and peaceful and prosperous and provide good contribution to the society.

I guess the biggest mistake some magicians do is to put money to the wrong element if they are working with elements.
If you look for example at tarot cards often money is put to the earth element, coins with pentacles on them. Maybe earlier when amber and clams where money this was right but today money is characterized as floating, rotating around the planet, one second here one second there, it is fleeting, especially when it comes to money created on computers. Just look at the Wallstreet and you see what I mean. Assuming money is durable like earth is maybe not the best idea to beginn with in my point of view.

Ramscha

googly
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Ramscha wrote:
googly wrote:

I guess the biggest mistake some magicians do is to put money to the wrong element if they are working with elements.
If you look for example at tarot cards often money is put to the earth element, coins with pentacles on them. Maybe earlier when amber and clams where money this was right but today money is characterized as floating, rotating around the planet, one second here one second there, it is fleeting, especially when it comes to money created on computers. Just look at the Wallstreet and you see what I mean. Assuming money is durable like earth is maybe not the best idea to beginn with in my point of view.

Ramscha
:goodpost

What you say definitely makes sense. Money has to be air or an illusion. It is not tangible as it was used to be when it used to be Gold, precious stones or coins. At this age, power and influence is what matters the most.