Comparison of NAP to Israel Regardie Middle Pillar

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Comparison of NAP to Israel Regardie Middle Pillar

Post#1 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Just discovered a week ago the book of Israel Regardie The Art of True Healing and The Middle Pillar. I thought this is the original book of Middle Pillar Ritual, and I was even surprised to learn that this magickal ritual was actually intended for improving the health or for healing by Israel Regardie.

A question thou, in the Israel Regardie book it was described in another method that instead of the arcane name Yehovo the name used was Yod Hey Vav Hey in the air and fire gates. Do you think Yod Hey Vav Hey is the more correct name to use? Coz I was also wondering that if some people said that Yehovah didn't actually exist in a Hebrew and Greek words.

And also in the there are some difference in the position of Fire power gate. In NAP ritual its located in the center of the chest area or heart while on the Israel Regardie middle pillar ritual it is located in the Solar Plexus area. Which one do you think is "more correct" according to your personal experience?

Also it says that we have to practice Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram for about 2 months before practicing the middle pillar ritual. In the NAP this was not mention, What do u think?

Also, in Donald Kraig book that we have to practice opening the middle pillar power gates for about 2 months before proceeding to circulating the power and fountain of light. What can you say on this?

Actually, I have stopped doing Middle Pillar ritual described in NAP for about a year now I guess, and trying to return on practicing it again when I learn that this was really meant to help in healing coz I don't felt ok right now.
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Comparison of NAP to Israel Regardie Middle Pillar

Post#2 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Yod Hey Vav Hey is the more correct name to use?

They are letters of the Tetragrammaton spelled phonetically for the reader...not a way of pronouncing the ineffable name of God but a substitute for the same.

I feel close to the Yah'ho'va pronunciation and that's how I say in the MP and in the LBRP...but Jehovah, Yehova, Yahweh, Yaba, and in the Aramaic; Yahu or Yaho all approximations to the best of our knowledge.

Also it says that we have to practice Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram for about 2 months before practicing the middle pillar ritual. In the NAP this was not mention, What do u think?

You are reading a book of the Golden Dawn and the LBRP is a GD ritual. The Qabalistic Cross which is part of the LBRP is in the NAP. I do the whole thing because I like what the LBRP means and how it feels and centers if that makes sense.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#3 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Slater,

I used to simply integrate the NAP chants with my morning LBRP, but once I started doing the entire Power Ritual--> Central Pillar--> NAP Bornless Invocation--> Chants / Invocations --> Dee Hay Thooth seal as one indivisible block of ritual observances, I got a SERIOUS jolt into effects / results / power. I think Gray-Cobb knew what he was doing and orchestrated these rituals this way for a reason. There are hidden levels to the NAP work that only emerge after sustained practice.

S
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 am

Silenciumetaurum wrote:Slater,

I used to simply integrate the NAP chants with my morning LBRP, but once I started doing the entire Power Ritual--> Central Pillar--> NAP Bornless Invocation--> Chants / Invocations --> Dee Hay Thooth seal as one indivisible block of ritual observances, I got a SERIOUS jolt into effects / results / power. I think Gray-Cobb knew what he was doing and orchestrated these rituals this way for a reason. There are hidden levels to the NAP work that only emerge after sustained practice.

S

Yeah totally agree. I do that as well but lately I've dropped the born-less ritual. It's a shame that some people don't see past the cheesy marketing/writing because if the thing was written 400years ago and came as dusty manuscript...people would be all over it.

Maybe it's better for us that they're not? lol

With the LBRP...vs the Qabalistic Cross in the NAP...I just meant at times when I do it on it's own for grounding, blessing etc when crap is getting to me. I get a kind of calming from it.

lefty
Practicus

Post#5 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks for this entire thread, and for the last 2 great posts.