Geof Gray Cobbs Daughter Here

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Geof Gray Cobbs Daughter Here

Post#31 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks Jess. I have to agree totally inappropriate ... This is akin to spell begging... Afro2000 please read the rules...

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
Jess

Post#32 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Vovin wrote:Thanks Jess. I have to agree totally inappropriate ... This is akin to spell begging... Afro2000 please read the rules...

V

You're welcome

@ Afro2000, begging for pdf by PM is also inappropriate, so no reply will be given to the message you have just sent me

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#33 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Jess wrote:@ Afro2000, begging for pdf by PM is also inappropriate, so no reply will be given to the message you have just sent me

Same here, I just checked my PMs for the first time in ages, only to get that request... quite aside from the rules, I'm not after handing out occult knowledge to anyone who can't even master GOOGLE, ffs! :roll: rofl

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#34 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Aloha all, i remembered that i did email the guy Victoria mentioned here and he did mention the order , i did ask if he would be interested in posting here,and didnt get a reply on that one. Ill email him again and im sure he would probably post here is he has the time and if more people ask questions , and ill do a search for the email he sent me.
Axeezo