NAP for zapping/destroying hidden enemies?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP for zapping/destroying hidden enemies?

Post#21 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
Aponi896
Neophyte

Post#22 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

@Girasol he's from California excellent, thought he was on another continent whew.... I can definitely afford a half hour and hopefully longer reading than that. A jolly santa claus with a sense of humor that would be a very welcomed type of reader in my book, definitely willing to give him a try but can't find any information regarding private phone readings on his website that I have joined a few days ago??

Been searching his entire site & FAQ page for information on private readings not sure whom to email for that information on there.

@Super Celestials I'm using NAP now to deter the hidden monsters quietly at this point & so far the old adage if its not broken don't fix it comes to play, although :thinking I did see this white BMW get stopped and ticketed a night or two ago late in the evening hours, not sure who or what it pertained to but I got this weird vibe that this issue is being handled but I'm looking for a stronger version of handling & put a permanent LID on the "you mess with me, you mess with my whole family" type destruction sense as an added bonus. As far as getting spirits involved not sure how to do that with NAP & really not seasoned enough to pull it off. I have done it in the past but its either been a hit or miss and I take the misses as dial tone answer which means "you ain't getting any help on this issue missy" and I move on to other ways of fixing whatever vexes me in these types of situations.

But you great review on Lon Milo Duqueete has me ransacking the netire website to find the tab or page where I can make a reading appt with him and I just can't find that information on his pages anywhere? Super Celestials how long was you reading and didn he answer all your questions? Does he answer time line oriented questions or does he do more soul/aura character assessment of your self type readings on how to best proceed with whatever situation your in or ask about?

Looking for a intuitive reader who can deal with when, how & why questions if he does that then I'm going to be scouring his website even further for more information on Mr. Duquette...

@MagiAwen did Mr. Duquette do a reading for you as well? Did you enjoy your reading experience, how were your results?

Also, how do I go about using hoodoo to catch, trap and punish "hidden enemies"? You knew who your enemy was and you dealt with her quite well I may add ;) I used hoodoo to dress the broken egg shells with some strong ingredients to keep the hidden criminal hemmorhoids at bay & have kept the shells on ice :twisted: so far :whistle that's all I'm saying...you have any other additional suggestions as well??

I'm open to new ideas/suggestions.... :goodpost :)

:Thank You to each and everyone of you who keep filling this thread with hope & amazing suggestions. I have my eye on this thread for anymore new posts and ideas. A very big :Thank You again for everything and all answers on this thread!

Markosis
Zelator

Post#23 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

Try looking on Lucky Mojo for ideas on finding hidden enemies. ConjureMan Ali probably has something. Only other thing I can think of for someone that is hidden would be breaking out a pendulum. Keep up NAP for sure. Good Luck!!!

girasol
Philosophus

Post#24 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 am

I emailed Lon and he replied:

"My personal email address is pretty public and is okay to publish as a contact address: lonmilo at gmail dot com "

So there ya go.

I couldn't find it on google either.