sigils of all the NAP spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

sigils of all the NAP spirits

Post#1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:32 am

Has anyone found ALL the sigils to ALL the NAP spirits.

Im having a hard time finding Nitika. I wonder if it's in the franz bardon book?

I do agree with vovin, sigil work makes the NAP much better. actually, gazing at the sigil after doing the bornless ritual before the main invocation really opens up the current for the spirit youre using NAP for..

Let me know yall, thanks

King Solomon :Thank You

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: sigils of all the NAP spirits

Post#2 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 pm

I'd be interested in the sigil too. Maybe the best way it to try other vision contact see what's given? Keep us posted.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#3 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I have a sigil on Nitika

I'll have to photo copy, when i get time.

I have 2

One looks like a slanted number one, using the rosy cross

the other from the tree of life, top part looks like the top two angles of a kite, and the bottom kind of a lightning bolt/symbol of number one.

Does anyone object to this?

Shiro

Post#4 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 am

A copy of Nitika's sigil? Sweet! I'm interested in seeing it.

kingsolomon, how'd you obtain his sigil?

I'm thinking of getting Kadriel's sigil, maybe you could help me out? Did you use NAP's invocation and then asked Nitika for it?

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:58 pm

I used the agrippa squares by Hebrew Alphabet by numerical value.

I also used the rose cross sigilator

and something called the 10 fold Etz Chaiim and sigilated his sigil through the tree of life..

You can actually make a sigil by following the paths of the tree of life.. now thats some shit right there partner!!!

redd30

Post#6 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Couldn't you just sigilize the name itself? Make your own sigils for the spirits?

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#7 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 pm

redd30 wrote:Couldn't you just sigilize the name itself? Make your own sigils for the spirits?

Chaos style sigil type? Hmm, thats an interesting Idea. I generally use the rose cross myself, unless the spirit gives me one that it prefers.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#8 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

Really desperate for Nitika's Sigil , if anyone can help with a basic one I can use to start with or what Grimoires I can find it in.

Cheers
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 am

Rose Cross works if you like the GD paradigm. Probably fits well with NAP.

Or make chaos sigil. Or contact Nikita and get a new one. Or just scribble something which you decide is his. Or skip using the sigil, and do it as per the grimoire (here I mean NAP).
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks Grab I will start working with the Rose Cross

Cheers,
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason